ok so alot of pple say theres something wrong with my name wtf is wrong with my name... ru offended that im making fun of yr imaginary friends son? Or do punk bands scare u because of your badassery? or is there some encoded message in my name that says im a hater? NNEED AWNSERS UG!
I'd delete this if I were you. it'll only get you a warning.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
reported, dumbass
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
A) Jesus isn't real
B) REAL punk is dead
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
wtf ru guys reporting me for?? and jesus is real its proof he just didnt have any magic powers.... and psht punks not dead
Quote by jesus is punk N
wtf ru guys reporting me for?? and jesus is real its proof he just didnt have any magic powers.... and psht punks not dead

People like you killed punk.
Yes, I hate your name.

Everyone knows Jesus was a Metal man.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by sgboy666
A) Jesus isn't real
B) REAL punk is dead

that's just a double whammy
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Punks not dead, it's a genre of music blah blah.
Jesus probably did exist as a human, whether or not he was the son of God blah blah

p.s. - what's with the "N" at the end of your name?
Quote by sgboy666
A) Jesus isn't real
B) REAL punk is dead

its actually proven that jesus was a real person, its just the things he did that are questionable
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
looking at the email adress on your profile: you consider fat lip to be punk

sum 41 are not real punk
theyre pop punk, which isnt anywhere near real punk
Actually Jesus was Grunge.

Hence the scruffy facial hair and the emaciation.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Yes we hate your name, you, and punk ****ing suck. GTFO and stop making pointless threads.
Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
its actually proven that jesus was a real person, its just the things he did that are questionable

the pple who wrote about jesus wrote about the dude 50 years after he died and talked first about how to portray him. People who didnt make him look like a god in there writings got cut also. Which was most people lol. He was just a philospher.
its offensive because christianity is not the only religion. i'm not going into a discussion but if you want one on your username go to the religion thread, not here.

*reported*
DON'T HIRE RON WILSON
I hate your grammar
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Quote by adr11iano
looking at the email adress on your profile: you consider fat lip to be punk

sum 41 are not real punk
theyre pop punk, which isnt anywhere near real punk

in my defense i made that email when i was in grade 7 and havent updated my profile in like a year