Page 1 of 2
I saw this posted earlier, sorry...
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
well for one, that works out as around 21nps according to someone in the fastest guitarists thread. and we've clocked people at 30nps plus.

so it's not really a world record.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
That guy is in Burning In Hell! they are awesome. It was very fast as well, though I'm not very impressed by it.
that's ungodly fast

pretty cool
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Chuck Norris can go twice as fast.

With his beard.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

That is impressive, but that fast is just too fast

Flight of the bumblebee at 320 sounded like an actual bumblebee instead of a song
Ibanez Jem 777BK, Carvin DC727, Fender MIM Strat
Mesa Boogie DC5
Xotic BB Preamp, Ts9, BBE GS, Boss DD-6
Weber Mass
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Ask me any questions about my gear!
Quote by Teh GIR
That is impressive, but that fast is just too fast

Flight of the bumblebee at 320 sounded like an actual bumblebee instead of a song

But it still sounded badass, did it not?

I thought it was cool.

(NOTE: Unfortunately, I couldn't resist temptation on that Chuck Norris joke a few posts back. Although I thought it was hilarious.)
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Yes! Hopefully Brazil won't be categorized as all amazing soccer players now.
Quote by Thales
Yes! Hopefully Brazil won't be categorized as all amazing soccer players now.

Nope. You all still play soccer. But now you have a guitarist.

the only problem is people don't want to hear people play as fast as possible. they want to hear something that sounds good. so playing fast is good and all, but i mean, there's a limit.

there's nothing wrong with playing that fast, you just won't sell albums doing it.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
You gotta remember, he's not trying to make it sound amazing, he's trying to break a World Record.

He probably picked Bumblebee because it can be played at high speeds and still sound like Bumblebee.

Quote by Sora 01
who cares how fast you can go when it sounds like ****?

remember, he's not playing a song he created, he's playing a classical piece that is most recognizable to the public and one that's meant to be played fast anyway.

his technical ability is pretty awesome if you ask me. i haven't heard any of his personal work, so i can't really say if he's just another Rusty Cooley.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

Wow. I'm impressed. Not one elitist dickhead has posted that he didn't play with soul or emotion! UG's making progress!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Quote by philipp122
Wow. I'm impressed. Not one elitist dickhead has posted that he didn't play with soul or emotion! UG's making progress!

This is The Pit. The closest we get to "progress" is when someone posts the azn chick in the It Used to be Pr0n! 2.0 thread.

Quote by Snap017
This is The Pit. The closest we get to "progress" is when someone posts the azn chick in the It Used to be Pr0n! 2.0 thread.

......pm the n00ds?
Quote by Scutchington

A Brain Malfunction

Quote by clay pots
there's nothing wrong with playing that fast, you just won't sell albums doing it.

I think Dragonforce would disagree with you.
Quote by philipp122

ya agreed
hes not playing blues
Quote by Waterboy799
......pm the n00ds?

0mGz0rzz G00Gl3 n00b!!!11!1oneoneeleven

Yeh, it was fast and all, but I don't think it sounded any good, but yeh, like someone said, he wasn't trying to make it sound good, impressive nonetheless.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
That is one fat ugly mother****er. Good speed though, kinda a pointless world record because you're making music into competition but it doesn't matter really.
Quote by rasinañte
That is one fat ugly mother****er. Good speed though, kinda a pointless world record because you're making music into competition but it doesn't matter really.

most world records are pointless.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
most world records are pointless.

Not the Worlds Biggest Shit. It's currently held by Bono.

with all that palm muting you couldnt even hear the individual notes
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Quote by chrisatgrace
that was gay and boring

yeah, I mean there were far too many penises for that video to be straight.

Quote by element4433
his technical ability is pretty awesome if you ask me. i haven't heard any of his personal work, so i can't really say if he's just another Rusty Cooley.

have you listened to Outworld at all?

...obviously not
:stickpoke

Baby, if I were biscuits and you were gravy, I'd sop you up

FIGHT IGNORANCE

"I fear for my flesh, but I fear for my spirit even more..."
Sweet. Does anyone know what the requirement are for the world record? Like if there's a certain piece you have to play or certain techniques? Because that was amazingly fast but I'm sure there's some country player out there that can chickenpick something nasty, or some shredder than can legato faster than he can pick.
Page 1 of 2