i dont know why but that song reminds me of a child molester listen to the song. when it say

a thousand miles seems pretty far but they got planes,and trains, and cars, ill walk to you if i had no other way.

freaky!!!
Why listen to it? That song is for emos, homos, and girls.
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

^ +1
Quote by Snap017

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
Quote by palmer0700
i dont know why but that song reminds me of a child molester listen to the song. when it say

a thousand miles seems pretty far but they got planes,and trains, and cars, ill walk to you if i had no other way.

freaky!!!

*facepalm*

EDIT: Read TS' username.
Last edited by Punkable_Tabs at Jul 18, 2008,
I got sigged. I feel honored...

Doesn't make much sense, but I feel honored nonetheless.

On Topic: Real men have never heard Hey There Delilah, and those who have are now homosexual.

Proven fact. Let me go find a comparison...

EDIT: Being a girl proves my point.

Wait a minute...THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET! GTFO!
You know, you're probably reading this saying "Hey, I'm bored, maybe this'll be funny?"
It's not. Too bad. No, I am not refunding you those 6 seconds of your life. So :P

Quote by Snap017

On Topic: Real men have never heard Hey There Delilah, and those who have are now homosexual.

Proven fact. Let me go find a comparison...

words of wisdom
Quote by Snap017

Quote by Deliriumbassist
And Def Leppard aren't cool. Hell, rabies and Robert Mugabe are cooler.

Ibanez MTM2
Epiphone G400
Marshall MG15MS
Boss DS-1
Digitech Death Metal
Morley Bad Horsie
I thought the world was over that crappy song...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by Alexishxc1337

What's that supposed to mean?

Quote by Snap017
What's that supposed to mean?

It means by you saying it's 'for emo's, homo's, and girls', you just gave the prototypical "I don't like the song personally so it must be gay" response.
Quote by Alexishxc1337
It means by you saying it's 'for emo's, homo's, and girls', you just gave the prototypical "I don't like the song personally so it must be gay" response.

Out of all my friends, only the ones with vaginas enjoy that song. Is there any man on earth who actually likes listening to a guy whine on and on with the same 4 notes played on an acoustic in the background?

Not that I know of.

I thought it was actually about a stalker?
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
Quote by Snap017
Out of all my friends, only the ones with vaginas enjoy that song. Is there any man on earth who actually likes listening to a guy whine on and on with the same 4 notes played on an acoustic in the background?

Not that I know of.

Ever think that people exist outside of your friends?
Quote by Snap017

Not that I know of.

It's all personal opinion, why do you care what other people like? Also, stop being ignorant and homophobic(referring to your first post).

Also, have fun being warned!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Snap017

in what way is that song emotive hardcore?
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
It's like 16 different notes!
I know of GUYS who are STRAIGHT who ENJOY the ****ING SONG.
Pft. Stereotypical people these days.
Quote by StreetLight3989
It's all personal opinion, why do you care what other people like? Also, stop being ignorant and homophobic(referring to your first post).

Also, have fun being warned!

What are you on about? Is the technical term for the female reproductive organ a "naughty word" on here? Would you rather I post a picture of a cat?

Quote by Snap017
What are you on about? Is the technical term for the female reproductive organ a "naughty word" on here? Would you rather I post a picture of a cat?

No, it is not, you blatantly flamed.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by StreetLight3989
No, it is not, you blatantly flamed.

So then why would I be warned? I think i'm perfectly within my rights to have my own opinion about a song, even if I present it in a douchebag-ish manner.