Im looking at amps, and I was wondering if anyone can tell me the difference between analouge modelling and digital modelling. Im looking at an amp available in both types but im not really sure what the difference is. Does the digital one sound more fake and computerised as appose to the analouge one?

thanks
Analog modeling? As in tube modeling amplifiers like Egnater or Randall MTS series amplifiers.

Edit: It looks like that amp models different sounds/amps but uses tubes to run it. But it seems like its like a hybrid. And you cant even reach the tubes with out opening the thing all up. Also Behringer doesn't make the best amps in my honest opinion maybe look for something else.
Guitars:
Ibanez UV777P
Ibanez RGD2127FX
Ibanez RG3120TW
Ibanez RGD7321
Ibanez RG6003FM
Ibanez SA160
Jackson Slatxmg3-7
Amps:
Baron Custom Amps K88
Rivera Knucklehead TRE
Fryette Sig: X
Randall RM4 /w Modded modules
Cabs:
Mesa 4x12
Bogner 4x12
Peavey 4x12(K85s)
Last edited by kylendm at Jul 18, 2008,
try it out.
If the price is resonable and it sounds good buy it.
But dont get a half stack beringer, if any anything if your ganna go that route get it as a practice amp.
whats your price range what music do you play?
My price range is bout £300-£350 and I play all sorts of rock and hard-rock, but also some quite low gain stuff
Quote by Aaron!!
My price range is bout £300-£350 and I play all sorts of rock and hard-rock, but also some quite low gain stuff

Then i seriously recomend a Laney Vc30, it would be perfect for you, especially living in UK.