I am having a hard time finding a pair of 3 per side black Sperzel or Grover locking machine heads/tuners.

I found black 3 per side Gotoh any feedback about how good they are?

If someone could give me a website to find this stuff I would appreciate it.
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
Stew mac carries a good selection. But finding black ones might be a bit of a problem.
Gotoh are great hardware makers.

I have Gotoh 3+3 on my LP Standard & a Gotoh Floyd Rose Trem & Locking Nut on one of my other LP's too and it's fantastic.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
I have a Vendetta 1 if you guys were wondering and the hardware is black so I just can't imagine silver, I know the Gotoh 3x3 are black so I might go with that but I will wait and see what everyone says before I buy them.
Quote by duncang
They probably think about it just as much, they just don't admit it.

Having sexual thoughts is like farting, we all do it, it's just that girls never let anyone else know about it.
Gotoh 3x3s are amazing. They hold tune really well, and they dont wear out fast like some other tuners
I can get you some sperzel locking in black satin for around $80 if you want.. I don't know how much you guys usually pay in america though.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!