Anyone here like them? I think they are pretty sweet, too bad I never had the chance to see them live.
Best movie ever.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Ye ah when I played with them I met them with a smile on my face kinda giggling at them but they were cool.
Quote by KingsofSka
I played a show with these guys. And SS Kaliert if anyone knows them.

I´ve seen SS Kaliert, they´re really good, saw them at Punk im Pott last year.....it´s really funny to say "If anyone knows them" when there´s a German regular

Monster Squad were on Germany tour with Antidote this year, Antidote are a really awesome band, though not many people here know or appreciate them.
ew...monster squad sucks...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
I think that I saw them but I don't remember anything about them now...
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by lavazza
I´ve seen SS Kaliert, they´re really good, saw them at Punk im Pott last year.....it´s really funny to say "If anyone knows them" when there´s a German regular

Monster Squad were on Germany tour with Antidote this year, Antidote are a really awesome band, though not many people here know or appreciate them.

I forgot we had a German here of course you know them. They were all nice guys when we played together.

Quote by RockThe40oz
They're a f*cking joke... I hate them and everything they stand for... which isn't much more than expensive punk rock clothing and spikey hair.

Sorry dude but I don't judge people by what clothes they wear. When is it that you met them?

They actually were cool when I got to know them.