tht was pretty cool, your tone kinda reminded me of jason beckers for some reasons...
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Dude that was ****ing sweet. You made the backing yourself?
How the hell did you get that tone in your own home? =D

Sweet.
5*5.
Quote by C.C. Deville
tht was pretty cool, your tone kinda reminded me of jason beckers for some reasons...

thanks for listening bruv!

Quote by Braincheese
Dude that was ****ing sweet. You made the backing yourself?
How the hell did you get that tone in your own home? =D

Sweet.
5*5.

Yeah backing as well.. The tone is very simple:- IbanezRG -> ZoomG7.1ut -> PC recording

thank you for listening!!
My ZOOM GFX-3 is pretty old compared to that one. Where can I buy such a love thing?
That was really sweet.

How much did it cost you?
I think the lead tone was totally perfect. It was one of the best tones I ever heard.. it was infact godly.
dazzlepecs; could I have the backing track? I'd love to be able to play this little piece..
Quote by foobar
twas very nice, and mellow, I think the lead tone could be improved alot but the playing was superb.
Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913296

Thanks for listening, i posted on your thread!

Quote by Braincheese
My ZOOM GFX-3 is pretty old compared to that one. Where can I buy such a love thing?
That was really sweet.

How much did it cost you?

I have an older GFX as well that i used to get a similar tone.. THe main ingredients are a wah-pedal for boost, amp simulation and a bit of compression.. My zoom was maybe £170 or something

my junk email is allyismydestiny@hotmail.com, sling me an email and i'll send the backing
thanks mate, I'll grab it out by ear and post a cover in like 3-4 weeks or so.

This is perfect as an intro for an album or something.

Thanks again.. your tone was indeed godly and your playing was filled with passion.