What could be wrong?, I got a Schecter C-1 FR 2 days ago and just now got to play it, and it doesn't work, I put in a new battery just in case and still I get no sound, any ideas as o what could be wrong?
Just send it back, don't bother trying to fix it yourself. If you just got it, it's still under warranty.
That's gonna take at least another week to get it back, but I guess, somebody from tech support is supposed to call me in the next few hours so I'll see what they say and go from there.
Quote by Droogie4Life
That's gonna take at least another week to get it back, but I guess, somebody from tech support is supposed to call me in the next few hours so I'll see what they say and go from there.

Good plan. You don't want to avoid the warranty or anything. Could just be a loose wire, but if it's more serious then you'd be screwed.
Really dumb question: Are your volume knobs turned up?
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Quote by TheProducer
Good plan. You don't want to avoid the warranty or anything. Could just be a loose wire, but if it's more serious then you'd be screwed.

lulz *void. but take that man's advice.
yea the knobs are turned up, yea I don't want to void the warranty that's why I'm waiting for tech support so they can have me try some stuff that won't void it.

Thanks
Quote by tona_107
lulz *void. but take that man's advice.

Whoops, haha, typing too damn fast. Thanks bro!

Quote by Dog454
Really dumb question: Are your volume knobs turned up?

Never a dumb question. My grandma called the electrician because her TV was...unplugged. He came and plugged it in. Oops.

Sometimes you get so wrapped up in new gear thay you forget simple things like that. Plus, because you have new gear and everything worked before, you're more likely to assume that the problem is with it.
Check the volume knobs. Happened to me on my first guitar, and i got so pissed off. Then the volume errupted...
is there a cable hooked up to an amp, and to the jack in the back of the guitar? that helps..
check the cord.
Interested in vitamins and their many uses? Visit my site to learn more about vitamins that can give you energy, increased gym performance, increased recovery, and improved overall health (no broscience)
Check it out: Energizedbyvitamins.com