the new galaxy music store up here in north ga. has a schecter c-1 set neck string thru. w/ 2 duncan buckers. its a nice looking axe. the guy told me he would make me a real good deal on a trade in of either one of my jacksons . i aint parting w/ the kelly just because, but the dxmg is another story ....mabey. i dont want to start a flame war between the two brands. but the dxmg is kinda considered the dog of the dinky line when compared to the dk-2 or dkmg. ect, ect. that dont mean it sucks eggs tho. i`ve played a couple of schecters they were diamond series models w/ bolt on necks . i didnt like the necks on them, but they sounded good. im tempted to make a deal but just for sh##s and giggles, i thought i see what some of you fellers and females, might do if you were offered the same option . now all depends on what kinda money he wants me to come off of. he wants 500 something for the c-1, and my dxmg is like new but its not, has a floyd, and a gig bag. and new, the dxmg is in the same price range. ball park anyway. what would youuuuuuu doooo. i did not play the c-1 thru an amp but the neck, except for being painted , felt pretty good. i was impressed.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
I used to have a DXMG, I took it back and got a used C-1 Classic (comes new for like $750) for the same price as the DXMG. The C-1 Classic both plays and sounds better. DXMG was still a great guitar though, just wasn't for me.
thanx man, yeah the dxmg does not suck. but i thought that schecter was purty sekksy.
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
yeah the Classic is a beautiful guitar, can't get inlays like that on many guitars in that price range
schecter bra woooot!!
Schecter C-1 XXX (with SD Dave Mustaine Livewire Actives)
Roland Cube 60