Hello people

We just got a new drummer for my band and i was just wondering what you peeps in the pit thought to his drumming.

he is making it all up on the spot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlDO9T9cnNo&feature=user

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy3VOUrwc4Q&feature=user

and if anyone thinks they hav any thing constructive to say i would be happy to hear it...cheers
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Your drummer?

Not cool man, drummers are people too. They have rights y'know!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
He's boring, and continues going back to the same beat voer and over again on the second video. Learn more beats, and use different timing measures.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by break-me-in
Your drummer?

Not cool man, drummers are people too. They have rights y'know!

^
Only when they act human

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
He has some good techniques, but i think he needs to work on his groove. It could definitely be tighter.
Gear:

Guitar
Recording king RD 22
Ibanez Jet King JTK2
Dean bass guitar

Amp
Peavey ValveKing 212
Bass Acoustic b100
I don't think this is the right forum, or if you can advertise here.

But he was pretty good. Overused a similar beat way too much, which I guess was meant to unify the solo. Some of the rolls were pretty cool, though.
Some parts seemed a bit iffy though.
okok drummers are people sorry about that, it was just a lil thing he did off the top of his head, if he spent more time he could do alot better
Quote by irongoat666
1. Acquire 3 sheep (or any other animal for that matter)
2. Spray paint the numbers 1, 2 and 4 on them
3. Set them loose

Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
My drummer is better. I keep him locked in a room with a drum kit, a ton of thrash CDs and a pack of smokes, he has been bred to a a thrashing beat secreting machine.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
...Sounds like he has a pillow stuffed in the bass drum.

Gotta let that bass flow son. I have the front head of my bass drum taken off, and I have hoop spacers holding it onto the drum. Then I put a pillow in the bottom of the drum to slightly dampen it so my bass isn't louder than the two stacks.

He's not bad, I'd change the snare head, looks pretty beat up. Probably should tune all of the toms and bass drum too. Then upgrade to a double bass pedal to get his feet in coordination. I'd tell him to practice with a metronome so his rhythm keeping abilities improve. Really it's up to you to decide whether "your" drummer is good or not.
Gear:
Ibanez RG7321 Seven String
Epiphone Iommi Signature SG
Digitech Scott Ian Black 13
VOX Valvetronix AD100VTH
Laney 4x12 w/Celestion 50s
Jesus . . . I could only watch about 10 seconds of that. Tell him to get himself a ****ing metronome, for gods good sake.

The guy can't even keep a tempo, keeps slowing down and speeding up. All of that fancy **** he was doing was completely pointless if he can't keep the time.
he needs more of a thump then a note on his bass drum
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Are you joking? My drummer's at least 4 times as good.

Also the only thing he plays in this 'solo' is a rally simple beat and he can't keep tempo...which is bad when it comes to being a drummer
Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist