have you seen bands myspaces where they have a giant banner pic, on the very very top of their page, then you scroll down and see their myspace?

...how do you get that giant pic on, say, your own?
What, like this?

www.myspace.com/harpsichoid

Not sure. I just sprinkled these magic beans between the <style> tags.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
if you can't figure it out maybe you should pay someone like me to do it for you
signed,
your favorite poster
It's a cascading style sheet designed specifically for the band. If you don't know how it's done, and you don't have any money to have it done for you, then you're not important enough to have one.

And to the guy who said "ask the band how they did it", they didn't. They had a graphic designer make one for them. Dimmu Borgir doesn't know anything about web design. Their MySpace administrator however, does.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Search for some basic CSS tutorials on the net, then figure out for yourself.
It's not too hard.
You have to do sexual favors for Tom including letting him rip your asshole to shreds and sodomize you.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
You mean like this (yes, I know linking to my own band is advertising, but I'm not asking you to listen )? www.myspace.com/thebanddrown

Well, seeing as I have an extremely basic knowledge of HTML, what I did was look for another pro like that - I think the one I used was Disturbed's (www.myspace.com/disturbed), and then went to "view page source", stole the code wholesale, and replaced the URL to their image with the URL to my image, and altered the pixel height so it looked ok.
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!