Page 1 of 2
well my band room has to be the awesomest place on earth. we have ****ing swords on the wall, alligator heads (real ones) hanging from the roof, big murals of the grim reaper, big skulls on the walls, a big band logo, a couch, tv, mini fridge packed with monster and coke, and even a ghost. sometimes it randomly starts smelling like dead things in certain places. one time i was sleeping in there and my buddies were spending the night, and im asleep and for some reason i woke up and saw a car coming in the door. i jumped up then realized it wasnt there, i was really groggy and still mostly asleep, so i went back to bed. another thing that happened, i was recording a song, and i forgot how many times i played this riff, and the phone rang so i stopped playing to get the phone and it had stopped ringing for no reason. i reviewed the tape and saw that the phone rang exactly where i was supposed to stop.

EDIT: i just learned it used to be a garage
Last edited by exylum at Jul 18, 2008,
Cool Beans
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by exylum
another thing that happened, i was recording a song, and i forgot how many times i played this riff, and the phone rang so i stopped playing to get the phone and it had stopped ringing for no reason. i reviewed the tape and saw that the phone rang exactly where i was supposed to stop.

You werent playing the guitar...

You were playing the phone!
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Does that really consitute a hauting now-a-days?

Must have been the ghost of a serious slacker.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I bet a tenner it isn't.

Super cereal.

Hot piss
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
death smell = alligator heads
ghost car = still mostly asleep, dreaming
phone thing = not really relevant to ghosts at all?
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
You werent playing the guitar...

You were playing the phone!

that explains everything.
Quote by ScottB.
Hot piss

I beg your pardon Mr. B, what was all that about piss?

Your band room ain't haunted slim. Sorry.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
I didn't read the original post, but The Traveling Wilburys came to my mind right away.

I will now read your post

Edit: Never mind; nothing like the Wilburys
no man this is a good thing. think about it, how many bands have ghosts in them, well besides the stones if you count Keith, but still. do some monster rockin' with a ghost, that'd be pretty bad ass
Quote by RubberPuppiessu
well my band room has to be the awesomest place on earth. we have ****ing swords on the wall, alligator heads (real ones) hanging from the roof, big murals of the grim reaper, big skulls on the walls, a big band logo, a couch, tv, mini fridge packed with monster and coke, and even a ghost. sometimes it randomly starts smelling like dead things in certain places. one time i was sleeping in there and my buddies were spending the night, and im asleep and for some reason i woke up and saw a car coming in the door. i jumped up then realized it wasnt there, i was really groggy and still mostly asleep, so i went back to bed. another thing that happened, i was recording a song, and i forgot how many times i played this riff, and the phone rang so i stopped playing to get the phone and it had stopped ringing for no reason. i reviewed the tape and saw that the phone rang exactly where i was supposed to stop.

EDIT: i just learned it used to be a garage

THEN WHO WAS PHONE?

+ 1 internet to people who get it : D
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by MikeD91
Ghostbusters!!!!!

No, Jackass.

A Paranormal Investigator.

What you said was just silly...
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
Got the motivator of it? Funniest meme evar.

Nope, I just googled "then who was phone?"
Quote by kaptink
Who you gonna call?

GHOST BUSTERS!
Quote by Nakon14

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Crate GTD65
Vox DA5
Are you sure you weren't just piss drunk?
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by kaptink
Who you gonna call?

MYTHBUSTERS!!
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
this looks like a call for "THE HARDY BOYS!" two young whipper snappers with a knack to solve mysteries. oooooooh im getting a clue. ooooh me to im getting a really hard clue
Quote by keithmoon15
oh yeah, well my band has a ghost and he sprays us with ectoplasmic goo

that **** is legit man you better wipe that **** off.

/thread.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Your basis for this statement is that what used to be a garage smells bad, you hallucinated while you were half-asleep, and the phone rang at an odd time?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by venom0014
this looks like a call for "THE HARDY BOYS!" two young whipper snappers with a knack to solve mysteries. oooooooh im getting a clue. ooooh me to im getting a really hard clue

You're statement's giving me a really hard clue. Watch out, I might shoot clue goo on you.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by HardAttack

/thread.

IT WAS THE CREEPY JANITOR WITH A GRUDGE!
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Your basis for this statement is that what used to be a garage smells bad, you hallucinated while you were half-asleep, and the phone rang at an odd time?

yes. can you read dip****?

dumb ****
Quote by exylum
yes. can you read dip****?

dumb ****

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by restless_thrash
pics or it didn't happen.

Pics of you being born or it didn't happen.
mmmmmmhmmm

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by MikeD91
Ghostbusters!!!!!

dududduaudu dudududaadud dududuaaud GHOSTBUSTERS!
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Page 1 of 2