im probably labeled as the typical noob, i have nice equipment but i cant do anything real fancy on guitar, ive only been playing since May last year; i prefer to play the rhythm parts of all my fav. bands, & im a sucker for southern metalcore riffs but...

i plan to minor in music; preferably guitar in college so...

maybe later i can really kill

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
POINT

this thread has none
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
nothing wrong with rhythm. i play rhythm mostly, and im ok . i can still play part of SCOM solo, so im happy
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
This thread is like a Psyduck-shaped butter knife. It's dumb and has no point
ohai little sig.
uhhh, whats the question?
93' Mexican Stratocaster

LTD Viper-50 --- Active EMG's

Currently using a cheap crate amp
Maybe he feels that he shouldn't upgrade because he hasn't been playing for long??
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^he's getting a 5150 in an hour and half.....but i'm not sure what this thread was for.

??

Was that aimed at me?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I think he was just making conversation and wanted to talk about that topic. I mean does it have to be questions here? Hell sometimes I just like talking about music and different topics. Don't have to be a question.
I'm in the same boat... Good gear but suck at playing... Doesnt bother me beacause anytime i pick up the guitar i get a smile on my face and love messing with it even if i do suck....
well guitar takes time. I've been playing 11 years. My first few years i sucked. I mean but you got to keep on at it. It will come. Some faster than others. It was kinda slow for me to take off because I didn't grow up around anyone that played guitar... no one in my family not many friends. So i didnt have no one to show me nothing. Where as some people who grow up around guitar pick up on it easier because they have seen it all their life. But now i'd consider myself a pretty good guitarist but it took a lot of learning.
No point thread has no point.

Well I was in your way, and over just a few months I can play most of the leads from ...And Justice For All. and thats a big step for me. Just stick at it, look over harder songs and keep at them.
Master Yoda: No point this thread has!!!!!!! ... *Shoots self*
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by solidsnake15
well guitar takes time. I've been playing 11 years. My first few years i sucked. I mean but you got to keep on at it. It will come. Some faster than others. It was kinda slow for me to take off because I didn't grow up around anyone that played guitar... no one in my family not many friends. So i didnt have no one to show me nothing. Where as some people who grow up around guitar pick up on it easier because they have seen it all their life. But now i'd consider myself a pretty good guitarist but it took a lot of learning.

Yup, same here... No one plays and have to teach myself.

Plus having time to practice is an issue. I have a full time job, family and do tech work on the side. So finding time to sit down for hours and practice is an impossible task. Usually i have about 30 minutes to an hour if that a day to sit down and actually play. And usually i only get to do that maybe 3 or 4 times a week...
this is the first thread you've made without referencing something to a hellraiser
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by IbanezPsycho
Yup, same here... No one plays and have to teach myself.

Plus having time to practice is an issue. I have a full time job, family and do tech work on the side. So finding time to sit down for hours and practice is an impossible task. Usually i have about 30 minutes to an hour if that a day to sit down and actually play. And usually i only get to do that maybe 3 or 4 times a week...

same boat man. I get about 2-3 days a week where I have time to actually practice and play. I waste most of it twiddling away on my own stuff and not learning much. I have gear way beyond my ability, but you know what, I have a friggin blast. I work hard for everything I have, and it's worth every penny to me for the permagrin it puts on my face.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
same boat man. I get about 2-3 days a week where I have time to actually practice and play. I waste most of it twiddling away on my own stuff and not learning much. I have gear way beyond my ability, but you know what, I have a friggin blast. I work hard for everything I have, and it's worth every penny to me for the permagrin it puts on my face.

Exactly... Im just as happy tweaking as I am playing. Its a fun hobby and I know im not going anywhere with it nor do I want to go anywere with it. Im just in it for a good time and for the smile it puts on my face

a beer and some guitar playing does sound good right now...
If you have a good set up then your ahead of the typical "noob". Now take your advantage and use it! =D