Page 1 of 2
Well after i returned from school today i was greeted by the fact the family dog has being put down.

and i just wanted to dedicate a thread to him becasue he was truly the best dog a guy could have.

Goodbye Ryan, I miss You

Last edited by DieGarbageMan at Jul 18, 2008,
Holy ****.
I'm really sorry to hear that.
I hope you dont feel too blue! If it helps, I saw a fat man fall down the stairs today
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Thats too bad man, my neighbors dog was put down last week, she was a real sweetheart.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by kirbyrocknroll
My condolences

His Condolences
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
Sorry to hear that.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Quote by iTzMaTT
Holy ****.
I hope you dont feel too blue! If it helps, I saw a fat man fall down the stairs today

That was me D:

Sorry to hear about your dog
Yeah i had to put my dog down a couple months ago, its pretty rough...i went from a jack russel (old Dog) to a St. Bernard ( New Dog ) Big Change,...and, yeah i cried when i saw my dog put down.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Sorry to hear about your dog, what knd of dog was he? If it makes you feel any better I saw a rather large bus driver yelling at a midget today to huryy his ass up and get on the bus.
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
i saw a fat gangster bleeding from the leg because of a knife stab..i didn't feel sorry for him
Sorry. If it helps i took a dump of a bridge today and hit a fat guys car. Then i hear this fat guy then fell down some stairs so yeah........fat guys suck. Sorry about the dog.
I could honestly never imagine if the dog I have now died, I'd be broken. Sorry to hear about it, man.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
I was going to post something rude and obnoxious, but damn that looked like a nice dog
*manhugs*
ohai little sig.
The picture makes me think it's a pretty cool dog.
The only way this could be sadder is if your dog was a bulldog (my favorite breed).
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
He's a really great looking dog. I'm very sorry to hear that. Pets dying always gets to me.
Quote by Td_Nights

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

The Holy Trinity

The Who
Led Zeppelin
The Beatles[
oh man, i'm so sorry for u man, i mean the relationship gets so good w/ pets, a little diffrent than humans, which makes more fun to have a pet for a friend, and then when he/she is put down, man so sorry
sad to hear, i'm sorry man, good luck.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Sorry

I didn't realize how hard it hit you when a pet died until my bird did a month or two ago.
Condolences
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me
Man I know how it feels, my dog was put down afew months back. Hope you don't feel a ****ty as I did. Cheers man *e-hug*
when my dog got mad at our cat's, he'd attack them and usually break their backs for some reason...
whenever they had broken backs i got to shoot them with my shotgun, and throw them in the ditch across the gravel road...

sorry about your dog
My deep condolences, i couldnt imagine losing my puppy

Quote by iTzMaTT
Holy ****.

Man i was sad from the dog pic then i read that and bursted out laughing
fall fat man fall
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Sorry, ik how it feels, it was in 2005 but my favourite cat was put down, CB, she was just the greatest. Not a day goes by where I don't miss her.

So sorry <3
♥xx♥

Quote by dgme92
I could honestly never imagine if the dog I have now died, I'd be broken. Sorry to hear about it, man.

Your dog is going to die one day.

Just IMAGINE that!
Funny words.
Quote by Mobroz
lololololololololol

Shoooo.

I'm sorry man, my cat had liver cancer and we had to put her down, I was so sad at the time but I managed to feel better. It was lucky I had my pet dog as well or it would have been worse.

Have a daisy from me.
your point is?
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Sorry to hear that mate, it will be for the best, they wouldn't do it if there wasn't a good reason. Just keep your chin up, and it'll all work out.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
Sorry to hear that...

...And i know how you feel

...But my friend died in a car wreck 8 days ago.
UG's HIPPIE
Page 1 of 2