I have a Mexican 93 Stratocaster. My question is, how hard is it? I'm 14 years old, and am pretty good with electronic stuff, but I'm not sure what I'm going to be getting into when I take out those screws. Anyone know where a video tutorial is or a tutorial with pictures?
93' Mexican Stratocaster

LTD Viper-50 --- Active EMG's

Currently using a cheap crate amp
Depends on what you are trying to do.

when you unscrew it, it will be held on by wires going to the output jack and the ground wire going to the trem springs claw.

Are you swaping in a fully loaded pickguard - or swaping out just the pickguard and keeping all the same electronics?
If you are just replacing the pickguard, there really isn't a lot to it - just pop the tops off the pots, undo the nuts, take the knob off the switch undo the screws around the side, and then when it's off unscrew the pickups and the screws that hold the switch in.

All the electrics stay in the guitar, and you can replace the pickguard - if you are looking to replace the electrics then you'll need a soldering iron!
I'm just planning on replacing the pickguard only. The pictures I've seen the whole electronic system is connected to the guitar, are there just some bolts that you have to remove or something like that to get the electronics off?
93' Mexican Stratocaster

Yeah, I have a soldering iron. If I have to re-drill the holes, will I have empty holes on my guitar? Or can I get a pickguard without any screw holes, and drill them all myself?
93' Mexican Stratocaster

You don't need to desolder anything. Idk where he got that. Just pull the knobs off the pots and remove the nuts holding them on. Then remove the screws in the pups and switch. That's it.

Since your guitar is a MIM, you probably will have to drill some new holes. No big deal, just don't over-complicate it. You don't need a drill press or anything big like that. You don't really even need a drill at all. Just get an electric screwdriver and screw in the screw; it'll make its own hole (no, it won't split the wood either.)
I have an MIM strat, i ordered a pickguard from pickguardcorner and they holes lined up fine. So you shouldn't need to worry.
Fender Deluxe Strat HSS
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Highway 1 Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Orange Rocker 30 Combo
Seymour Duncan Twin Tube Mayhem
Roland Microcube
Boss Micro BR
Korg Pitchblack
EHX Holy Grail
Hohner 3/4 Classical
any pics/videos of the otherside of a strat pickgaurd/ tutorial on how to remove?

i am interested in this also.