██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
dudes tend to do stupid stuff.....how many girls have you seen on jackass?
Women do live longer, but I guess it's because of gender roles of those people who now are older. Back in the day, men had to do strenuous labor, while most women were housewives. Now, it's pretty much equal.
Because men usually kill themselves so they don't have to listen to their wives nagging all the time.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by Thales
Women do live longer, but I guess it's because of gender roles of those people who now are older. Back in the day, men had to do strenuous labor, while most women were housewives. Now, it's pretty much equal.

replace strenuous labor with stressful jobs and yup.
I don't know but Check Norris trumps them all becuase he will live forever. He killed Death
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
How many times have you seen a women shout "Hey guys, watch this" before dieing in some strange way? Thats why.
Quote by MightyAl
Because men get sick of women telling us not to leave the toilet seat up?

what he said.
Your dreams are all out of focus;
Knock you up when you're feeling down.
And all the world feels so unreal...

COLORFUL COLORS
Quote by ishmonkey
Hitler was really smart and could have been a good leader but he was kind of a douche to the Jews.
Quote by Thales

false

Men are genetically predispositioned to get certain life-threatening ailments more likely than women are ( heart disease, heart attacks, etc. )

Women still get them, but they are more prevalent in men, and most of the ones that are common in men are also some of the leading causes of death.

edit - And gender roles are not the same throughout the world. In many countries women do much of the strenuous work and they still live longer than their male counterparts.
Quote by civildp1
It's not rocket surgery.
Quote by Kensai
That was so hot my penis exploded.
Quote by killthekingx
I **ing hate Opeth. They make every other band I know look bad.

Quote by beckyjc
some cockwanks just wan to throw 5 stars at her because she has a vag
Last edited by Leper Affinity at Jul 18, 2008,
Quote by hippiebass
How many times have you seen a women shout "Hey guys, watch this" before dieing in some strange way? Thats why.

The same number of times I've seen a woman go "I bet noone's ever done this before" and then die in a strange way.
Because men lose many years on their lives from extraneous fapping.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Have you ever thought what it would be like to nail a 100 year old woman?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Just Andrew
Because men lose many years on their lives from extraneous fapping.

There's no such thing. Every time you fap, you are preventing testicular explosion.
Quote by MightyAl
There's no such thing. Every time you fap, you are preventing testicular explosion.
I'll believe what I want to believe.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Because they generally live longer. It's not on that list, but I swear on everything that I believe in that my great-great-grandmother lived to be 113. There was a newspaper article ages ago on her. She was my grandfather's grandmother.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

Quote by Jackal58

No...

<_<

>_>

(back on topic)
What man would want to live with a 100+ year old wife?
(and now a counter statement)
Then why don't single men live to be that old?
(and a response)
Because who would want to sleep with a 100+ year old dude? Therefore, what reason does he have to live? He'll never see himself in the record books, since he'll have to die first. Not worth the wait, if you ask me.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by Jackal58

Yeah like rubbing your dick against a cheese grater.....
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
The oldest woman's husband died in 1942 after eating a dessert prepared with spoiled cherries.
(Let's just assume I posted "The Pear" here. It would give me a ban if I actually did)
i dunno but my great great aunt lived to 103 !
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Because women don't say "I can drink 20 cups of rum and still drive!"
\¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿??????????/

Quote by Noitalevier
Because women don't say "I can drink 20 cups of rum and still drive!"

I can do that and ride a motorcycle. Me and some friends set up an obstacle course in a parking lot to test it onetime.