the lorenzo hyperdrive is a bloody beast, tis awesomes
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
ive read teh reviews on the lorenzo hyperdrive, sounds awsome, but ive bought a boss MT2 just for distortion tones so i cant really buy the hyperdrive now
howbout the other ones? like envelope filter, chorus, compressor and ovtaver?
ive heard good things of the chorus and compressor.... bur seriously..... ditch the mt-2 and get the HD, its sooooo much better (try it first tho, make sure its for you)
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
If your interested there is a Mp3 on my profile of me mucking around with the recommended settings on the HD, I love the pedal, it is so versatile.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I was reading about that ashdown compressor, and apparently, it is pretty good for the price.
Quote by CaptainJack666
ive heard good things of the chorus and compressor.... bur seriously..... ditch the mt-2 and get the HD, its sooooo much better (try it first tho, make sure its for you)

i really like the MT2's distortion tones tho, its awsome for pulling teeth so im not gona ditch that.

Quote by ChemicalFire
If your interested there is a Mp3 on my profile of me mucking around with the recommended settings on the HD, I love the pedal, it is so versatile.

it sounds better as a overdrive pedal than distortion on your recording. im not sure if i should get the boss bass overdrive of the HD, the digitech bass multichorus of the ashdown one alot of trying out to do.
thomann raised the price of all the ashdown pedals as well they are all £73 now