Well my Hamer has fret buzz on alot of places and i want to fix this. I checked if the neck was warped ( using the 1st and 12th fret technique) and there is a small but not too small gap between the string and the fret (about the size of my High B string, i use .10s btw). Would that be the cause of my problem?
Well, it's usually the 1st fret and the last fret. Look for a gap about the size of 0.5mm pick.

But if it's all over the fretboard (i.e. above the 7th fret) it's probably your action, not the neck.
Where is the buzz coming from?

If the strings are buzzing when you play them open, then the break angle of the strings behind the headstock is probably not enough. Alternatively the neck may be bending backwards. To check this look down your neck from the headstock to the bridge and using the strings as a straight edge look to see if the neck i bending towards the strings, away from the strings or is completely straight. Idealy your neck should bend away from the strings very slightly from the second fret onwards.
Main Gear:

Santiago S3 Spanish Classical
PRS CE22 Mahogany
Mesa/Boogie F-50 combo w/ G12K-100
Teese RMC Wizard Wah
Rothwell Switchblade
Ibanez FL-9
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus V2
EHX SMMwH
Quote by guitaristclass
Where is the buzz coming from?

If the strings are buzzing when you play them open, then the break angle of the strings behind the headstock is probably not enough.

Or it could be the nut if it's the open strings.

He made it sound like it was all over, thus it would probably be the action.