Located in the U.S. Looking for something in the 150-350 price range but throw other offers at me. I know a fair deal when i see one. Would like to get a taylor or an ovation if at all possible, but lmk.

PM's work best to reach me

taylor
i have a nice dean acoustic/electric in my sig

let me know if your interested
i am. looks neat. i have a fender aquire start thats about 2 months old i could throw in. lmk
alright, u interested in the strat? its got a sick pickguard thats a mirror and its still got the plastic covering on it. i can get pics if you need em
taylor
are you saying strat+cash??

because i was trying to get at least $300+shipping for my dean w/ the padded gigbag

but if your throwing in the strat we could go a lil lower and i'll cover shipping on my end

lmk
make me an offer
Dude, i have a Acoustic/electric Takamine, ill sell it to you for 100, pretty sweet guitar, new strings, i dont use it anymore. Comes with hardshell case, and i live right outside Chicago, around Gurnee. It's an EG230, let me know what you think, you can probably bargin with me too.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
yeah. im looking to get 200 for it, bought it at 225 just about 6 or 7 weeks ago and i only like acoustics so ive never really played it; its practically new. ive also got a gig bag and small amp that if you wanted i could add in as well. i could throw of them both in for about $50 worth. lmk
Quote by Kickincubs
atthisvelocity- if i remember correctly i do not believe its a cutaway is it?

It looka like dis
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
alright ya i thought so. kinda looking for a cutaway, but if this deal falls through above, ill let ya kno
Quote by Kickincubs
alright ya i thought so. kinda looking for a cutaway, but if this deal falls through above, ill let ya kno

coolio, ill shine it up, lol.
Quote by pmeg568c

Quote by visa
no- the strat and amp and gig bag is worth over 250, but im looking for that- its negiotable, but im thinking 50$ and my stuff- i believe its fair

taylor
ohh ok, sorry i was confused...

im not saying that isnt a good deal but id rather sell it if i can, i knida need money more than i need another guitar

would you want to buy straight up?
hah, im in the same boat with the money stuff- goin off to college so i cant muster up that kinda cash. if you wanna do the deal i think it will work, if not i understand

taylor