I've been trying to record with my Pod X3 live and have been having probelms with the tracks getting delayed. Is that just becasue I have a crappy sound card or is my proccessor to slow? Or should I just stop using audacity and get a better program?
It's probably the sound card. Latency's a big issue with integrated/lousy sound cards. Upgrade to a Sound blaster, or better yet an M Audio Delta 44 (which is perfect for your Pod and powered monitors you may be interested in).
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by Fast_Fingers
It's probably the sound card. Latency's a big issue with integrated/lousy sound cards. Upgrade to a Sound blaster, or better yet an M Audio Delta 44 (which is perfect for your Pod and powered monitors you may be interested in).

Thanks man I downloaded a trail version of Adobe Audition and the delay probelm went away now I just get a bad hissing noise in the background. So I guess my soundcard just blows. Well I'll check out that M Audio thing thanks.....