im looking at the jimi hendrix reverse stagger set from GFS, but, becaue it has the reverse lefty stagger, would it defeat the purpose having them in a left handed guitar? Or will they still sound the same?

The strat these are gonna be in is going to be a psychedelic/hendrix tribute strat
Gibson SG Standard

Custom Monterey Strat with Half scallop and CS 69's

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
Of course they'll sound the same. The only difference is that the bridge pup is 'reverse-angled' relative to how Jimi strung the guitar, therefore, to get that same vibe, you'd need a reverse-angled lefty pickguard (for a lefty guitar).
so i need a left handed pickguard, but with the bridge pickup part reversed?
Gibson SG Standard

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
well im just thinking, because the set is reverse stagger so with it being in a left handed guitar wouldnt it make it normal?
Gibson SG Standard

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
Yeah, but I'm talking about the pickup angle in the guard, not the stagger.

It was backwards relative to how Jimi strung the guitar. He almost always played a right-handed guitar strung as a lefty, therefore the angle was 'backwards'.
If you haven't already bought the guitar, I'd suggest buying a right handed guitar to save complications (assuming you're left handed) and stringing it lefty, that would give the most authentic Jimi sound and feel.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
i dont wanna go for a right handed one even though its more authentic, this will become my main guitar, for me the right handed flipped isnt practical for me.
Gibson SG Standard

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
oh ok now i see what your sayin about the pickup, thanks
Gibson SG Standard

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff