In the last Harry Potter book, when Harry is in his head talking to Dumbledore, there is this weird crying thing behind them that DUmbledore said they couldn't help. WTF was that thing?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Elaborate?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
That thing in the King Cross chapter, before the final duel between Harry and Dumbledore, he said it looked like a small naked child that kept distracting him from DUmbledore, which he said they couldn't help.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
^^ Pretty much miss ^__^

/thread, I do believe
Quote by SteveHouse
Supposedly, (and this is a spoiler) it is the part of Voldemort's soul that was in Harry's soul. Which is why it was there when Harry was in his head.
thats the ppart where rowling changed the ending, most pple kno that JK Rowling wanted to kill the Harry Potter character, which she did, apparently HP fans protested and sed they wanted potter to continue living so Rowling continued from the point where Harry dies and made up this crap, thats atleast what i believe and hear.
Voldemort.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
wouldn't it be funny if the book had just ended after like

"Harry watched voldemort point his wand at him and say Avada kedavra"
harry fell into darkness.

THE END
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
^^ Pretty much miss ^__^

/thread, I do believe

Well, you can intrepret it many ways, but I felt that it defenitely represented a part of Voldemort, not Harry.
Quote by Acquiescence
wouldn't it be funny if the book had just ended after like

"Harry watched voldemort point his wand at him and say Avada kedavra"
harry fell into darkness.

THE END

It should have, Harry was meant to die for Voldy to die.

It looks to me like she changed her mind and came up with some **** and bull story to do with kings cross and a decision to make it a happy ending.

She pussied out I'm afraid. And ruined the ending IMO.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
It finally makes sense. Dang I've been wondering that since I got the book.
Quote by chip46
Quote by jimmyjimjim
Well, you can intrepret it many ways, but I felt that it defenitely represented a part of Voldemort, not Harry.

Makes sense really. It'd be the part of his soul that was in Harry as the horcrux yes?
Quote by SteveHouse
Reva: you avatar almost hypnotized me.
Quote by chip46
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

It looks to me like she changed her mind and came up with some **** and bull story to do with kings cross and a decision to make it a happy ending.

erm, i kind of sed the EXACT sem thing 2 posts up, she shud have killed him, its a typical american happy end, that sucks.

EDIT: the book is awesome tho.
Holy ****, I read this book like this time last year and I can't remember any of it.
I heard the original ending went something like this "Suddenly there was a loud banging sound, slowly Dudley started to wake. I was all just a bad dream."
Quote by thedefrockednun
erm, i kind of sed the EXACT sem thing 2 posts up, she shud have killed him, its a typical american happy end, that sucks.

EDIT: the book is awesome tho.

Sorry I didn't see.

I love those books, they have incredible nostalgic value, but you are right.
She could have made those books epic just by killing him like what was supposed to happen.

RMF

Quote by lespaul#1
Reva: you avatar almost hypnotized me.

woooo

I might re-read the books this summer. For now though I'll settle for giggling at "My Immortal" while I wait for my dye to be done.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by Mr. La Fritz

He did die you idiot.

...Then he came back.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Quote by Mr. La Fritz

harry was one of the seven horcruxes
its all coming back to me, i even remember now how p*ssed off i was that that was the end, i was in bed reeading the book until the early morning hours, it was like 3 am i finished the book, took a minute to digest it and asked myself: What now?

lol
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']He did die you idiot.

...Then he came back.

Don't call me an idiot ...

I meant to say he should have died for good. As in didn't come back ever. Ever, ever, ever. Like his parents.

RMF

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
I meant to say he should have died for good. As in didn't come back ever. Ever, ever, ever. Like his parents.

THIS IS A LIVING CHILD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

YOU WANTED HIM TO DIE!?

WHAT SORT OF SICK BEAST ARE YOU!?!

...GO AND SIT ON THE NAUGHTY STEP, I'LL COME AND GET YOU WHEN I THINK YOU'VE BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']

THIS IS A LIVING CHILD WE'RE TALKING ABOUT!

YOU WANTED HIM TO DIE!?

WHAT SORT OF SICK BEAST ARE YOU!?!

...GO AND SIT ON THE NAUGHTY STEP, I'LL COME AND GET YOU WHEN I THINK YOU'VE BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH.

**** you Huffy! **** you and your ****ty endings. You and your pansy friends stopped my childhood hero dying!

How could you keep him alive? You ruined my life.

*Sits down on naughty step*

( )

RMF

Quote by Mr. La Fritz
**** you Huffy! **** you and your ****ty endings. You and your pansy friends stopped my childhood hero dying!

How could you keep him alive? You ruined my life.

*Sits down on naughty step*

( )

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

I think tbh she left the end like that to leave it open for some more books. cos the demand will come.

and it should have ended "it was all a dream" or "harry woke from his coma" or "after several hours of DP hermoine was satisfied for the first and last time at hogwarts."
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

See I still think he was supposed to come out of it alive. I mean I AM UG's HP expert, but I can be wrong too. There was protesting about her "killing off Harry", the problem with that being that people didn't know if she was going to do it or not because it was just a rumor. I think it would have turned a bunch of kids into nutters if she would have made that decision. Sure she did give it thought, but she ended up keeping him alive and I believe that's all for the best.
It was a part of Voldemort. The horcrux which was inside Harry.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
I think it was a crack head. You can't help them until they help themselves.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I think it was a crack head. You can't help them until they help themselves.

+1, lol.
Quote by chip46