Basically after playing around with a fake EQ pedal on my line 6 UX2, thought I'd like to experiment with one to on my full rig to see what sound i can get from it. So I'm looking for any old eq pedal, the type with the sliders, maybe 6 band minimum but any offers. Sometihng nice and cheap to try before i go buy a big tastey MXR.

If you have something semi decent would still consider at right price. Live in the UK and open to offers.

Cheers!
honestly you can by a dano fish n chips for 30 dollars to mess with, i think that'll be cheaper then anything you'll get online

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

Honestly, I'd just go ahead and buy a used MXR 6 band than mess around with a Dano. My 6 band MXR is possibly the only piece of gear I haven't considered trading or selling for something else.
I want to get an MXR 6 band, was bidding on one on ebay that went for £50 anyways so outta my price range. Just want to fool around with one first, the music shop i work in have just sold theirs out so cant go try one with my gear. Even the Behringer ones are sold out there!
I've got a Boss GE7 for like 55?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Too pricey for me cheers. Want something on the real cheap, but thanks anyway
I've got a DOD FX40B EQ. Will sell for 30 +shipping? Maybe though. I'll play with it tomorrow and let you know.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
I've got a DOD FX40B EQ. Will sell for 30 +shipping? Maybe though. I'll play with it tomorrow and let you know.

foolontheplanet i sent you a pm.
Dont know if mmjohn's got it. If he has first come first serve, good on 'im. But are DOD any good? I know very much a personal choice with pedals but compared to the big boys, boss, mxr etc?
I've owned a few DOD pedals. My experience is that they are inexpensive and solid. The sound sometimes leaves a bit to be desired. That said, I'm fairly certain Tom Morello uses the FX40B. He uses it as a pure volume boost, rather than tweaking individual frequencies. The only real problem I've heard are the plastic foot switches on some models.
Well that explains that. See i dont mind about build quality because i'm only after one to mess around with, wont be jumping on it like my other pedals. Just to give a price roughly, am looking for no more than £15 inc shipping. Anything nice and cheap, behringer? Danelectro? Cheaper??? But that kinda thing. If anyone has something like that out there give me a buzz cheers