Need to free up some cash for other projects... Would love to keep these for later use, but need the dough...

1. EMG 89 - Costs $120 new. My price (used) $70 shipped.
2. EMG 81 - Costs $100 new. My price (used) $60 shipped.
3. Set of EMG HZs - Like new $60 shipped.
4. Planet Waves Locking strap. $20 shipped.
5. Fender Squier Vintage Modified body (mostly sanded) $65 shipped. This is from the good $299 Squier.

I have done many deals here with no problems. I would like to keep it that way, so no worries here. :thu: Paypal or USPS money orders accepted. More items and pics to come...

Refs: XgamerGt04,tinypants,SomebodySomeone,Cutlass_253,
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

TTM USA $639 SHIPPED!-PM 4 SALE
Hi, is your Emg 89 comes with the wires and is it the same shipping quote to Canada J4H 2Y7. Thanks
Quote by doumdedoum
Hi, is your Emg 89 comes with the wires and is it the same shipping quote to Canada J4H 2Y7. Thanks

yes, comes with wiring. Add $5 for shipping to Canada. Thanks
souperman08,Bostonrocks,RealGuitarHero,loonyguitarist, ty66, nephilium, johnny_tapia, OsirisProtocol,deadsmiley, PowerMetalg,SchecterFreak,Mfergel,ohspyro89

Make me some offers!

Is that potentiometer for sale? If so, what value is it, linear or log, and how much?
Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe
Boss DS-1
Crate GTD65

GAS List:
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster
im interested in the 89 but i dont have any money right now. all i can offer you is a seymour duncan tb-5(in my sig) or an emg 85. interested in either ?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
I'm interested in the EMG 81, but does it come with the battery thing (it's a technical term haha :P) and pots, or will I need to buy them separate? Also could you hold the pick-up for a little while. I get paid at the end of this week and could have your money in the mail Saturday.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
I'll take your EMG 89 and I'll pay with Paypal so could you please send me your Paypal infos.

Thanks

Quote by djfrank
Need to free up some cash for other projects... Would love to keep these for later use, but need the dough...

1. EMG 89 - Costs $120 new. My price (used) $70 shipped.
2. EMG 81 - Costs $100 new. My price (used) $60 shipped.
3. Set of EMG HZs - Like new $60 shipped.
4. Planet Waves Locking strap. $20 shipped.
5. Fender Squier Vintage Modified body (mostly sanded) $65 shipped. This is from the good $299 Squier.

I have done many deals here with no problems. I would like to keep it that way, so no worries here. :thu: Paypal or USPS money orders accepted. More items and pics to come...

Quote by doumdedoum
I'll take your EMG 89 and I'll pay with Paypal so could you please send me your Paypal infos.

Thanks

It is yours.... my paypal is djfrank70@comcast.net

Quote by hansarvin
I'm interested in the EMG 81, but does it come with the battery thing (it's a technical term haha :P) and pots, or will I need to buy them separate? Also could you hold the pick-up for a little while. I get paid at the end of this week and could have your money in the mail Saturday.

Yes it does come with the battery connection and the pot. Thanks

I tried to send you the payment with paypal but it didn't work saying that you cannot receive money so I'll try later.
Sorry I'm losing my mind. Our paypal is allstarofdothan@comcast.net

Quote by doumdedoum
Payment sent
Thank you!

Got it thanks. Will get it out in the mail tomorrow.

EMG 89 SOLD

im interested in the 81, but i currently dont have a guitar to put it in. im kinda hpoing to trade my fender p-bass for a decent axe w/ buckers and id put that in
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
i'm interested in the set of hzs but i'm going to be broke for the next few weeks...i'll keep checking back, and i'll let you know when i get the cash together if you still have them
Guitars
LTD MH-100QMNT
Ibanez RG270
Squire Stagemaster 7string

Amps
Randall Titan head
Randall XL cab with celestions

Pedals
Modded Boss Metal Zone
Dimebag wah
Dan electro fish n chips
Korg Pitchblack tuner
To the top!

EMG 89 SOLD
Strap SOLD