Well, I was out with a few mates in a suburb of Bristol earlier tonight and about 15 wannabe niggers started screaming "Blue Army!" for Bristol Rovers, one of the two local football clubs. Well, two of my mates who are Bristol City supporters said "Red Army!" back thinking these people were just having a laugh.

They come right up to us and start pushing us around and calling us wankers and cunts. They were screaming in my face asking if I was a shithead (a nickname for City).

Seeing as I know virtually nothing about football I kept out of it, but one of my mates started giving them shit back. Fortunatly he was saved from being stabbed by a girl.

At that point I legged it and went and smoked some weed behind Sainsburys.

Right, there really wasn't much of a point in that, just faniced a rant to be honest. Anyone else had some nasty encounters with chavs concerning football?
Football is amazing, some people take it a bit seriously but it's all in good fun.

What's a stabbing between two passionate, lager-fuelled friends?

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
the end was a bit ****... but all the knife crime in britain now is c-razy.

but ure mate was a dumbass to give **** back... you should have just jogged on.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by highvoltage66
chavs like football?

its considered a chav sport round my area... most of us are into Rugby
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by Seryaph
hmmm . . . kinda dropping the n-bomb rather needlessly, no?

you're scared of a word? words themselves are nothing but symbols, it's the meaning behind them. that being said, n-bomb has the same effect.
Quote by Seryaph

Sorry if I offended you/anybody, but from past experience with niggers around my area, they share a hell of a lot with the local chav population.
Quote by tona_107
you're scared of a word? words themselves are nothing but symbols, it's the meaning behind them. that being said, n-bomb has the same effect.

But if a word is a symbol, doesn't it already have a meaning attached to it? You know . . . kind of how like ****** is a derogatory term for an entire race of people?

Are you British?

EDIT:
I don't personally find it offensive persay. It just seemed somewhat unnecesary.
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Sorry if I offended you/anybody, but from past experience with niggers around my area, they share a hell of a lot with the local chav population.

Yes, I am British if your asking. I'm not "racist" to be honest, I have a few black friends, but these people sterotyped the "gangsta" perfectly.
The N word only offends those who ARE said word. Black people could care less cause they know they are nothing like said word.

/race discussion
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by tona_107

You'd think so. You can spout all the theories you want, no matter how logical they are, it doesn't change the fact that it's offensive. I agree with you that it shouldn't be, but it is.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
You'd think so. You can spout all the theories you want, no matter how logical they are, it doesn't change the fact that it's offensive. I agree with you that it shouldn't be, but it is.

Exactly, and in some places, it is enough to get you stabbed. Which isn't very logical, but it is the truth.
Quote by wtf290

As much as I agree with you TS about it just being a word, he's right. You should refrain from using it for your own good. It just causes trouble.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by CrazyPigeon
At that point I legged it and went and smoked some weed behind Sainsburys.

I believed it untill I read that line.

For all we know you could have been high in your room while your mum was hoovering it, and you somehow interpreted it as black people trying to start a fight with you and stab you, the girl was your mum leaving the room.
Quote by shakin'cakes
The N word only offends those who ARE said word. Black people could care less cause they know they are nothing like said word.

/race discussion

COULDN'T!

COULDN'T CARE LESS!!!

JESUS H LOLDONGS!

lrn2gramr
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by <Craig>

For all we know you could have been high in your room while your mum was hoovering it, and you somehow interpreted it as black people trying to start a fight with you and stab you, the girl was your mum leaving the room.

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by <Craig>

...Except weed doesn't make you hallucinate, idiot.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by <Craig>

Thank you for your delightful comment. You think I have nothing better to do than make stories up...
My brother's a football hooligan.

His picture is in some policeman's office
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Now, is this football, or American football?
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Football, hence the Bristol City/Rovers references.

My knowledge of sports is limited. And cities...
Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by Bubbles516
Its super effective!
Quote by wtf290
My knowledge of sports is limited. And cities...

Ah, fair enough. I don't know what the situation is like in America with hooliganism, but it is just way out of hand here.
Quote by shakin'cakes

/race discussion

We have a winner. I think Chris Rock put it best when he said, "I love black people, but I hate niggers."
Well, not directly. But when I was living in Madrid I went to a Champions league quarter-final match. It was Real Madrid - Manchester U. (Real Madrid schooled Man U. 3-0) On the way out we saw group of guys taking a bat and some heavy looking metal objects to a dude that was laying on the street. Turns out they put him in a wheel chair for life.
Quote by wtf290
Now, is this football, or American football?

I now have my own handprint on my forehead.