For sale we have:

Korg 105OD Classic Overdrive pedal. It's used but a damn solid metal bit of kit. Would be a keeper if I wasnt a zakk wylde nut and just bought his overdrive pedal. Has all the necassary controls such as Drive, Tone, Contour and Level. A really good feature of this pedal is that it's programmable in that getting one patch of settings, this can be programmed in to the maching using the handy program button, so you can seamlessly switch between two different overdrives. Also has boost mini switch (can also be included into the program function) for that classic tube-screamer-esq tone. Hi and Lo input switch for all you active pickup lovers out there, and amp/line-out switch for obvious reasons. Pedal also has true bypass to clean up the tone when not in use.
Only problem with the pedal is as can be seen on the picture has no battery back on the pedal so unless you want to use duct-tape to hold 4 AA's in, you can use any standard 9V adapter or powerblock as I've been.

This pedal retailed new in US for $190!!! Based in the UK and only want a tiny £30.

Also for sale is a behringer V-Amp X floor multi-effects unit. Basically the budget copy of a classic kidney bean. Does not come with adapter but will use any 9V 600mA adapter. Has all those classic effects and amp modelling which can be seen in the pictures.

Want less than half of the original RRP at either £25 with free delivery, or £20 for local pickup or pay delivery on top (havent weighed it so might be cheaper, you never know!)

Pics can be seen (along with the Gould doublecut I'm selling) at: http://s350.photobucket.com/albums/q415/mb_qwerty/
Hi,

whereabouts are you?

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Am in Bradford W.Yorkshire, that reminds me i must fill in my location details at some point!
How much would you want for both delivered to sunny Liverpool?

Thanks.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
£60 just to cover the packaging and postage. Can get a better quote tomorrow though. Before i ship out the behringer v-amp x I just want to make sure it all still works perfectly. Don't want a bad rep on here!
Quote by mb_qwerty
£60 just to cover the packaging and postage. Can get a better quote tomorrow though. Before i ship out the behringer v-amp x I just want to make sure it all still works perfectly. Don't want a bad rep on here!

Ok, let me know if the v-amp works ok and what the final price including shipping is and I'll let you know.

Many thanks.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Will let you know asap, will get hold of a power supply from somewhere that works! Cheers for the interest
Right an update for Jem and for anyone else reading the thread, found out today that the Behringer isan AC/AC 600mA 9v power supply. Can be bought from usual places but it isnt the standard ac/dc power supply's on most effects etc.

Should be getting an ac from a whammy to borrow and test with hopefully tomorrow!