kk im looking for a new guitar, not expensive as im just 13 so make sure its under £350. I've had my eyes on epiphones latley so i was hoping for one of them :P does anyone know where I can get a white epiphone SG with gold pickups from? I've looked everywhere and i just cant seem to find one :S please help me. ty
Favourite bands are; Muse, Nickelback, 30 seconds to mars, Metallica and Serj Tankian
If it has 3 pickups and a huge tremolo, you wanna' be checking out www.thomann.de

Anyways, I'd recommend an Epiphone SG anyday, you're always welcome to the SG Users thread. I love yon Epiphone, most worthwhile thing I've bought.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
thanks m8 will do
Favourite bands are; Muse, Nickelback, 30 seconds to mars, Metallica and Serj Tankian
do you know where i can get a epiphone SG in white with gold pickups?
but Jared Leto has a white SG with gold pickups and stuff in the video a beautiful lie by 30 seconds to mars. would i be able to get one custom made with gold pickups and switches n stuff?
kk thanks for your help
That was most likely a Gibson, not all Gibson's have an Epiphone to them (Unfortunatley [ Doublecut Les Paul ] )

A custom guitar is going to cost upwards of 700 pounds, if you're INCREDIBLY lucky.
Gear
Fender Jaguar > effects (x9) > Orange AD5

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE EUNEIROPHRENIAC σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
owww i guess ill get a black epiphone SG with gold pickups
Quote by jamdude
owww i guess ill get a black epiphone SG with gold pickups

Well, are you sure it's not this?
Cam Sampbell's my hero
Quote by Lil Macker
Well, are you sure it's not this?

its not that cuz that is cream and has 3 pickups
Quote by |Matt Dolan|
http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/epiphone-g-400-sg/894

I believe that is the guitar you're looking for? It seems like a steal for £208, but I'm not sure as I haven't played one.

dude if you read the post before you would see that someone has already said that and no it is the wrong one
Quote by jamdude
dude if you read the post before you would see that someone has already said that and no it is the wrong one

I think it'd be easier and cheaper just to buy a normal white g400 and put gold covers on the humbuckers, maybe ask your local guitar shop to do it for you if you're not confident enough to do it.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
how much are gold covers and where do i get them from? would they make the guitar sound different?
Quote by jamdude
how much are gold covers and where do i get them from? would they make the guitar sound different?

http://www.dangleberrymusic.co.uk/product.php?productid=5107&et_Froogle

There wouldn't be a noticeable sound difference as many people will tell you, the only difference between putting a case on humbuckers and leaving them without one is that they heat up fractionally more without a case I remember reading on here once.
What I want in my rig (Bold = gear I have):
Ibanez SZ-520QM
Vintage VECJ100BK
Epiphone Dot
Laney VC15
Boss GE7
Boss SD1
Zoom G2
There wouldn't be a noticeable sound difference as many people will tell you, the only difference between putting a case on humbuckers and leaving them without one is that they heat up fractionally more without a case I remember reading on here once.

so would i buy the guitar and the gold covers then take them to a music shop so they can put them on and sort it all out?