hey. i recently lost my resident evil code veronica x and now i cant find it anywhere, so im just gonna buy a new resident evil game so what im asking what are the best resident evil games for playstation 2? I was thinking about getting resident evil 4. what do you think?
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
4 is definitely one of the better games I have ever played. You won't regret it (If you get it).

Video game thread, btw.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

oh i didnt know there was a video game thread. i couldent find it.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
4 is defnately a good game. Although it is different from the other RE games because it's more action based rather than survival horror.
Get Resident Evil 1 and 2 for PS1 but they will work.
Personally I hate Resident Evil 4, I'll say its good to play but, if youre like me and played the originals first, it has nothing todo with the storyline, there isnt even zombies which is the essence of the game.
Quote by armon77
laughed at something in class a little too hard, then let loose a sonic boom of a fart.
Quote by J_A_C_K
Get Resident Evil 1 and 2 for PS1 but they will work.
Personally I hate Resident Evil 4, I'll say its good to play but, if youre like me and played the originals first, it has nothing todo with the storyline, there isnt even zombies which is the essence of the game.

yeah that was the main reason m hesitente about getting the 4th one. I love the 2nd and 3rd games. 3rds definatly my favorite. I was actually considering getting the 2nd one if I could find one. Id be cheaper (I dont have a job at the moment so it wouldent take me that long to save up) and itd be fun.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
resident evil 3
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by SomebodySomeone
resident evil 3

i actually have that one (the best game ever) but lost my memory card. looked all over today for it. cant find it.
Quote by metalcore123

I'm bringing farts back!
Tooooo much back-tracking in Code Veronica X, Resi 4 owns.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Resi 4 is one of my favourite games ever. Buy it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT