Well, i've seen a few of these threads around so I thought i'd make one. Anyone up for it? We can arrange a date if you lot are.

And yes, i've searched and found a thread like this already, but that was a year ago

I guess we could meet up and jam or some shit, could even go to the cinema lmao.

I hope this doesn't fail miserably, it could be a fun day out.
I will

EDIT: And I vote we spend the entire day in PMT playing stacks at full volume
Last edited by Tom_hatton at Jul 18, 2008,
What on Earth made you think making a thread for UK users at a time when most would be asleep a good idea?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Well, that's a start

We really need a whole gang of us to cause some trouble in the city centre

Edit: Dinky, i'm not asleep, that is my reasoning
The world doesn't revolve around you, I'm afraid
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

I beg to differ!

I guess I can always revive this thread tomorrow morning.....
Who on Earth would go to Birmingham?

Probably more people than the South-West.
NOPE.
Quote by stewart91
ahh nah we are bad in brum we stay up as late as we want

We do indeed. I'll probably be up for it. Terrorising the new, re-vamped, Reverb could be fun or gang-raping the bull statue.

Then again I'm not organising it....either way, yeah sure.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by charvel_man
Who on Earth would go to Birmingham?

Probably more people than the South-West.

Don't foget, the rest of the country, for the most part at least, is blissfully unaware that there is in fact two whopping great counties sticking out of the arse end of England.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Quote by hadesdaman
Don't foget, the rest of the country, for the most part at least, is blissfully unaware that there is in fact two whopping great counties sticking out of the arse end of England.

Which side do you class as the arse though?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
We do indeed. I'll probably be up for it. Terrorising the new, re-vamped, Reverb could be fun or gang-raping the bull statue.

Then again I'm not organising it....either way, yeah sure.

I've seen that statue! I might be going to uni in Birmingham. Do they still talk in that strong brummy accent, or has it calmed down a bit.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Which side do you class as the arse though?

Lol the side with the turtle head poking out.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
to be honest, I thought they were awful. I mean some of the songs our drummer's written was better than their stuff.
Quote by big duck
I've seen that statue! I might be going to uni in Birmingham. Do they still talk in that strong brummy accent, or has it calmed down a bit.

Moving to Brum from Hudders are we? Ah, takes me back.

I think you only find the accent in people from Dudley and the black country (south of Brum). These people are known as Yam Yams and, as a fellow northerner, you will not understand a frigging word they say.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

ye that accent people assoiante with brum is from dudley and the black country, ye birmingham uni looks like a good place i was looking round it few weeks ago
Quote by hadesdaman
Lol the side with the turtle head poking out.

From Devon ay? That's fair enough, but my question to you is why does it take six hours to drive to Cornwall no matter where the starting destination is? I just don't understand.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
From Devon ay? That's fair enough, but my question to you is why does it take six hours to drive to Cornwall no matter where the starting destination is? I just don't understand.

It does? It doesn't take as long on train as it does car I've found. But that's probably obvious.
NOPE.
Bumping this for the early risers.

And yea, a day out out Reverb or PMT sounds good I'm sure we can gang-rape the bull on the way.
Is anybody going out for a drink tonight in Brum? I really fancy a pint tonight but I can't find anyone to go with!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Go to Fairdeal Music by the Bullring.
Best music shop in the West Midlands.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
Quote by Slooj
Go to Fairdeal Music by the Bullring.
Best music shop in the West Midlands.

Yeah I went there not long back but they couldn't help with my needs
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Dinkydaisy

Whats your problem?

Why should it matter to you when he posts his threads?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Whats your problem?

Why should it matter to you when he posts his threads?
She was just trying to help, in her own inimitable way.
Quote by smb
She was just trying to help, in her own inimitable way.

OK.

Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08