last time i got roll'd was when i was watching the daily show. needless to say, i didnt see it coming at all.

-mroe
Quote by wemonir
some guy asked me if i wanted to go back to his apartment and spin around on his weiner but i told him i had to go to the dentist
lol Rick Rolling, you know when you spend too much time on UG when you dedicate a thread to something as **** as Rick Rolling
Manchester United
worst time was when i was watching attack of the show.....and they got me ....i felt betrayed
ug's cool so i guess im cool to

Originally Posted by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Originally Posted by Virgil_Hart05
no...stop being fat
I had my friend send me an image thats supposed to be hella hard on your eyes to remember that after a few days wehn you try to remember it you'll like die, he kept it going for half an hour befoer he said, Rick Roll'd mother****er all for lulls
Quote by mroe
last time i got roll'd was when i was watching the daily show. needless to say, i didnt see it coming at all.

-mroe

yeah i saw that episode. before that i haven't been rick rolled for about 7 months
who cares its just a little ****ty music video, its not exactly life threatening or causes any embarrassment in the slightest. all you have to do is just click the x button, its a stupid fad let it die cause its pointless and lame.

grrr (in a bad mood)
I have a script that shows the title of the youtube video a link is for, so it never happens
Quote by guitarhero49
man whats wrong, u people rnt like the people at /b/
well thank god for that
Last time I watched Family guy.
Quote by National_Anthem
Quote by Weeping_Demon7

Worst-Atheists (because 90% of them are arrogant bastards)
Best- Music

90% of people are arrogant bastards, regardless of religion.
I was gonna Rick Roll my friend, and I got caught in the blast.

And by blast, I mean, I was sitting right next to her when I got her.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
A while ago. What about you?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 18, 2008,
Quote by guitarhero49
man whats wrong, u people rnt like the people at /b/

What the fuck did you just say?

ONTOPIC- I rickroll myself all the time, I like the song.

EDIT- Wtf.... I hate eggs now...
Last edited by shreddin_frets at Jul 18, 2008,
When fapping. I was looking at some great lesbian action, when all of the sudden, I could feel something was wrong. I carried on slower and then all of a sudden, out of the blue; RICK ASTLEY! I blew my load to Rick Astley!

No, not really...
Quote by TheHereAway
who cares its just a little ****ty music video, its not exactly life threatening or causes any embarrassment in the slightest. all you have to do is just click the x button, its a stupid fad let it die cause its pointless and lame.

grrr (in a bad mood)

unless you get one of those hellacious ones where every time you hit the x button it moves to another part of the screen