ninja.kitty
2,340 IQ
here is another song i just finished. going outside of my barrier, but i like how it sounds.
Attachments:
screamo.zip
To The End
Thank You for the Venom
958 IQ
hey that was really cool, i think i misses a kickas solo though.... but ye it sounded good me.
what scale did you base this on.. or did you just play what you though sounded cool?
ninja.kitty
2,340 IQ
screamo doesnt really have solos, usually. besides i think i wouldve killed it.

but yeah, im not sure what scale i used. it kinda goes in and out alot, but i figure it still flows.

oh and thanks
Its_Rock77
Anthony Green Fanboy <3
1,501 IQ
ooooh yeah. I remember the rough draft of this one.

it has made some great improvements IMO.
I love all your riffs and the harmonies are good. there wasn't really anything that stuck out to me as bad. everything flowed nicely and really added to the song. during the buildup cont. I think you could've raised those octaves an octave (that sounds weird ) so that you're still going up in pitch. breakdown should've been a bit longer IMO. and like I said last time, the dissonance (feedback?) sounds spot on!

great song and thanks for the crit
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Zora 182
\m/_(-_-)_\m/
136 IQ
really good.
I liked it the way through, and I was hopping for a solo, but it's scremo lol
got yourself a happy camper here!
BKGMorley
595 IQ
im so sure ive heard some of this before. even if i have. that was pretty good man 8/10
Yoda_is_real
UG Member
435 IQ
wtf totally random but im not getting the fsong for some reason i just keep getting like a keyboard or a synthesizer im totally confused
The_Bass_Poet
~Loki <3
1,294 IQ
Quote by Yoda_is_real
wtf totally random but im not getting the fsong for some reason i just keep getting like a keyboard or a synthesizer im totally confused

...eh?

~Loki <3
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.