My local GC isn't that far away, but I'm too lazy to drive there and check the prices. The radio said that Guitar Center is having a huge Fender sale this weekend. Is this just a gimmick or what? The site doesn't mention much.
U-G Profile

Gear:
Seagull S Series Acoustic
Ibanez RG2EX1
DigiTech Grunge Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
DigiTech Hardwire Series TL-2 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
1980 Fender Vibro Champ (Weber Speaker, 6L6)
i couldnt tell from the catologue since all the prices are "too low to print". check the website, they might have put the discounts up there
No it is legit... I have seen for from $12 to $10 dollars... $999 to $949... $249 to $229... on recent stuff I had looked at...
Quote by CrackerJack465
Amps dont matter.
NeWb!
How much do you think an MIM run for?

I was at a guitar store called Squid Music (I think they have a MySpace or something.. x_X no legit site) and they have used MIMs for $300. They don't mind haggling either, though
U-G Profile

Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1
They tend to have a larger than normal selection of Fender guitars, so if you wanna try out a bunch of different stuff, then there's that. You're not gonna get any serious money off your guitar, though. The most I saw was about $50 off, and the guy told me he could get me that price any time of the year.

For me, it's a nice excuse to go try out a bunch of guitars, but there's no real sale. The 12 month thing they are making noise about is just the preferred players card, which has always been a GC offer and will continue to be a GC offer long after this sale is over. The updated selection is nice, but there's no real sale.
I really don't like guitar center myself....Anytime I have been in there...ehh I just want to walk right out bahaha! Oh I nit pick everything anyways lol.
So I decided to stop being lazy and go. The MIM stuff is pretty much the same. Maybe $10 off on some models. I'm in love with full maple necks though... x_X Tried a nice 5 watt fender tube amp also.
U-G Profile

Gear:
Ibanez RG2EX1