Hello all,

My Dad recently got back from a holiday in Turkey and, as a special treat, brought me back some proper Turkish Delight. Thing is, since I've been eating it, I've got swolen glands and a headache everytime I stand up (the kind that feels like your brain is expanding into the sides of your skull). I noticed the thread a while back where a guy had a henna tattoo in Turkey and had a bad turn of events.

Is Turkey evil or just Turkish Delight?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
You are joking right? You know this is the 21st century...Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and curses aren't real.
Quote by dale-banez

my gear:
oh wait, no one cares

Quote by uncboy19
man all guitars are female. if they werent you couldn't make sweet love to them with your fingers. ok somebody better quote that ****. thats like quantum guitar **** rite there.
Quote by jmilli2
...Your teeth will corrode next and your pubes will fall out.

lmao
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

...yeeup
Quote by Dirge Humani
It might be purely a coincidence, ever think of that?

Given that I smoke a fair bit could help the cause, but it only happened when I started eating these crazy sweets so
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

perhaps you're allergic to something in it? i seriously doubt Turkey and Turkish Delight is evil, considering i lived there as an innocent, easily-cursed little kid and nothing bad happened
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
WHat the hell is it actually? Ive always been curious. Is it like a pastry of something?
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by Thea.<3
perhaps you're allergic to something in it? i seriously doubt Turkey and Turkish Delight is evil, considering i lived there as an innocent, easily-cursed little kid and nothing bad happened

Maybe you're just lucky. Come to think of it, when I was a kid I got a henna tattoo there and it settled as a big black smudge instead of the design.

You were so lucky.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by Dirge Humani
Wikipedia says it's basically sugar, water, and starch.

It's goo coated with what seems to be flour.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Maybe you're just lucky. Come to think of it, when I was a kid I got a henna tattoo there and it settled as a big black smudge instead of the design.

You were so lucky.

i know. i count my blessings daily
Its Complicated
this time i think it might be
Triangulated
The thing that did make me laugh about it is that they get alot of us Brits going there on holiday. The thing is about that is they try using British themes for everything over there. The people working in a nearby pub were determined to make it a British pub. Thing is, in Turkey, women can't work behind bars and men always tend to be alot closer than in other countries so they were all dancing together shouting "British pub! British pub!" at my dad, to which he replied "No, gay bar."
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

SANTA CLAUS AND THE EASTER BUNNY ARENT REAL!?
When did that happen...?
Ooooooooooohhh... i get it.... you're joking, right?
Quote by daniel.mycoe
The thing that did make me laugh about it is that they get alot of us Brits going there on holiday. The thing is about that is they try using British themes for everything over there. The people working in a nearby pub were determined to make it a British pub. Thing is, in Turkey, women can't work behind bars and men always tend to be alot closer than in other countries so they were all dancing together shouting "British pub! British pub!" at my dad, to which he replied "No, gay bar."

lmao.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
Hello all,

My Dad recently got back from a holiday in Turkey and, as a special treat, brought me back some proper Turkish Delight. Thing is, since I've been eating it, I've got swolen glands and a headache everytime I stand up (the kind that feels like your brain is expanding into the sides of your skull). I noticed the thread a while back where a guy had a henna tattoo in Turkey and had a bad turn of events.

Is Turkey evil or just Turkish Delight?

Don't worry, it's just all the ''sugar'' they sprinkle on it. You are meant to sniff it off, not eat that stuff.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*