Yes, yes, I know there is a thread on this movie already. But the majority of it is occupied by either people who haven't seen it, or people who loved it.

*Possible Spoilers Ahead*

So is anyone like me really disappointed with the film? If you took out Ledger's performance, I think it would be one of the more dull films I have ever seen. Bale seemed way too apathetic this time around, and all the ridiculous gadgets just distanced me from my favorite childhood icon of all time.

Also, did anyone notice the really blatant patriotic tinge to the movie? China seems to be shaping up to be the new Soviet Union for the United States... a perfect enemy whose ideology you can just ignorantly throw out the window. I don't know how to explain it to those who haven't seen the film, but Batman's character seemed to be demystified and bound to the American Way, and last time I checked that was Superman's thing.

So pit, any criticisms? I'm not trying to flame here, just for the record. I was genuinely anticipating this film and was let down. Just stating my opinion.
Dark Knight thread

*reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.