Page 1 of 5
You know, I never thought the show was that funny. But last episode had me laughing throughout like the whole thing. Frankie Boyle at the end about vegetarians was just the cream of the crop. Thoughts?
lol @ TS's Eugene ripoff.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I quite like the bit where one of them narrates the footage with the Royals. I lol'd at the bit with Phil the Greek talking to Sarkozy about Wife Swap.
"Yes there's a vegetarian option. You could **** off"
Guitars :
Fender American Stratocaster
Jackson RR3
Ibanez S470
Epiphone Les Paul
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
lol @ TS's Eugene ripoff.

Not a ripoff, silly.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by I<3ChubbyCocks
I never find the Andy guy that funny. Am I alone?

I always do, I used to listen to the comedy hour on BBC radio 2 on a Saturday and Parson and Naylors pull-out section was hilarious.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by I<3ChubbyCocks
I never find the Andy guy that funny. Am I alone?
Are those two sentences linked? Do you think if Andy entertained you then you'd be able to find love, or at least company?
Great show, Dara O Briain is an excellent host, and a very sound lad in person.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by daniel.mycoe
I always do, I used to listen to the comedy hour on BBC radio 2 on a Saturday and Parson and Naylors pull-out section was hilarious.

I guess you just have to like his humour. I dunno, it's just when I see him, he looks a bit too young/baby faced to be a comedian. Know what I mean? I guess it'd be different on the radio. Look at the bald guy, he's predispositioned to be funny.

Quote by smb
Are those two sentences linked? Do you think if Andy entertained you then you'd be able to find love, or at least company?

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Not a ripoff, silly.
so i see. i clicked on his profile.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
I prefer The Panel, which is the Irish equivalent.
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
The Panel (Irish) is much better
Mock the Week is sometimes good.

But Nevermind The Buzzcocks is best
Quote by I<3ChubbyCocks
When's the next series of Buzzcocks?
Not soon enough! Simon Amstell is a wonderful human being
Quote by smb
Not soon enough! Simon Amstell is a wonderful human being

He is awesome, isn't he?
He's on the list of "smb's favourite TV presenters that he would totally hit were smb to be a human rather than a cartoon dinosaur"
smb, your avatar rocks. I always wanted just his head, so I could use it as an avatar, but I always had to have either the full strip or nothing :S
You should publish "The Gospel according to Deliriumbassist"...with such startling revelations it'll sell millions.
They sometimes have good guests, and Dara O'Brien is great; but I HATE most of the regulars.

Annoying Scottish guy, annoying bald guy, annoying "I was the doctor in that superhero show" guy, and... Someone else I don't even remember.

It has its funny moments, but I'm not a fan, frankly. We already have Nevermind The Buzzcocks and QI, no other comedy panel show needs to exist.
i saw some of it, personally, it isnt that funny. i personally hate Frankie Boyle, he is a terrible comedian, i only laughed at one of his jokes. the show is jsut a terrible knock off of Have I Got News For You
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by thedudemeister
i saw some of it, personally, it isnt that funny. i personally hate Frankie Boyle, he is a terrible comedian, i only laughed at one of his jokes. the show is jsut a terrible knock off of Have I Got News For You

I like it but it seems to be the same old jokes repeated from previous seasons imo.

Also i made the first mock the week thread.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=497708

Russel Howard makes me chuckle the most now, i find him more orginal to be honest.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Jul 19, 2008,
Russel Howard is definitely the funniest. His stand up routine for Edinburgh And Beyond ( I think it was that anyway ) had me in stitches. The only person who I never really liked on it was Rory Bremner. His impressions are good, but he doesnt really fit that well in a panel game.
The one with the royal sceptre and gown

Quote by leaping badger
i like drag

Member of the "I died a little inside when Steve Irwin died...RIP" club. Put in your sig to join.
I love Russel Howard, the man's a legend, and when Ross Noble was on there, I nearly creamed.

But I like all the regulars, Andy Parsons is hilarious, but I'm not a fan of that Nigerian woman, she irritates me a lot.

Edit: ^I have a serious dislike for Rory Bremner, I would like to punch him in the ovaries.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
i always watch it these days, along with nevermind the buzzcocks.

"i hope your not one of those russians agents whose name is simply a sexual pun miss suck me off"

Quote by Surfer Rosa
The Panel (Irish) is much better
Mock the Week is sometimes good.

But Nevermind The Buzzcocks is best

+5 buzz cocks rules
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u