I'm starting to feel like this site is being run by a bunch of Nazis. Like seriously, you can't click on a thread without it being some stupid rehash of a random meme that UG simultaneously thinks is hilarious. And then the threads that are somewhat relevant are immediately attacked with THE SAME EXACT searchbar jokes every time. ****, I made an innocent ****ing thread on how I didn't enjoy The Dark Knight, and like a split second later, some tool reports me. I made it clear that no one wants to diss the movie in the actual thread for The Dark Knight, but suddenly it's a life or death matter if a thread is made outside of the "Official Thread". Jesus guys, seriously lay off the Big Brother.

Everything about this place is really ignorant. Credibility is directly tied to how long you have been here, i.e. how well you know the various memes found acceptable on this totalitarian ass bull**** site. Various social groups are totally ostracized... the likes of american dissidents, vegetarians, and cheaters are just not welcome at a place like this, because, ya know, opinions are just something we can't let people have.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen quite a few intelligent posts here, but definitely not enough to balance out the sheer stupidity of some people.

That being said, I bid you all adieu. The fact that I will be banned for "trolling" is just a testament to this fascist ****ing site. I'm offering a relevant criticism to how things are run here, and I'm just gonna get raped for having that opinion. The responses to this thread will include "reported", "lulz 4chan is back... what's a 4chan again?", and a variety of other self-righteous, shallow statements.

Peace out mother****ers.
*hears can of worms opening*
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Well go then

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

was this thread necessary? I think we all know this...
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by Nikita, Righ?
I'm starting to feel like this site is being run by a bunch of Nazis. Like seriously, you can't click on a thread without it being some stupid rehash of a random meme that UG simultaneously thinks is hilarious. And then the threads that are somewhat relevant are immediately attacked with THE SAME EXACT searchbar jokes every time. ****, I made an innocent ****ing thread on how I didn't enjoy The Dark Knight, and like a split second later, some tool reports me. I made it clear that no one wants to diss the movie in the actual thread for The Dark Knight, but suddenly it's a life or death matter if a thread is made outside of the "Official Thread". Jesus guys, seriously lay off the Big Brother.

Everything about this place is really ignorant. Credibility is directly tied to how long you have been here, i.e. how well you know the various memes found acceptable on this totalitarian ass bull**** site. Various social groups are totally ostracized... the likes of american dissidents, vegetarians, and cheaters are just not welcome at a place like this, because, ya know, opinions are just something we can't let people have.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen quite a few intelligent posts here, but definitely not enough to balance out the sheer stupidity of some people.

That being said, I bid you all adieu. The fact that I will be banned for "trolling" is just a testament to this fascist ****ing site. I'm offering a relevant criticism to how things are run here, and I'm just gonna get raped for having that opinion. The responses to this thread will include "reported", "lulz 4chan is back... what's a 4chan again?", and a variety of other self-righteous, shallow statements.

Peace out mother****ers.
Congratulations on your ignorance of the definition of the word 'ignornat'.
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
Nazi this
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...