I just went to Pasadena Guitars in Pasadena (duh, btw, if your near Pasadena, i definitely recommend this shop, the people who work it are awesome), and I found a steeltop trussart, and hooked it up. Now, their price tags make these guitars well out of almost any guitarist's price range, but these things are amazing. the one i played had some nice TV Jones pups in it, and I played it through a matchless amp (also about $3500). That thing could sing. I was just wondering if anyone else had ever messed around with or owns one of these things and had he same experience.

did i mention it was beautiful too?
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I just bought a Trussart Steelcaster off The Gear Page. Let me tell you, it is the coolest, best built, best sounding guitar I have ever owned. There is not one thing about it that I would change or that I can say is extraordinary. James Trussart builds a killer guitar - no question!!!!