Page 1 of 6
Because people in general are just dumb, disgusting and deserving of death.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Dude, this is one of the first times in years I've actually found something on the internet hard to read. What a sick ****.
Beyond sick....just appalling.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
he should be kept in jail for longer - what if he ends up killing his wife when he gets out?
all these stories of animal cruelty are pissing me off...
Epiphone SG - modded like crazy and sent through hell and back
Crate Flexwave 120 watt half stack -

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell
This guy will get like 6 months in jail tops and then he'll get out doing the exact same thing again. Screw democracy and equality. If people can't behave and actually be part of the society under normal circumstances without killing and raping I can't say I want to give most of them another chance...
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Jul 18, 2008,
Quote by ugsusheyftef
Id do those things to him.

an eye for an eye

that's horrible poor dog
the same thing should be done to him.
My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
omg thats horrilbe. i heard a story on the news awhile ago about a group of adolescents torturing a cat. terrible stuff.
Put that son of a bitch in jail for at least two or three years and and never let him own an animal not just for ten years.
6 Months?! Banned from animals for only 10 years?!

Fucking stupid.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
6 Months?! Banned from animals for only 10 years?!

Fucking stupid.

You can't honestly say you're surprised.

In Sweden most murderers gets out after like 5-10 years or so. Or even better, they get put on psychic treatment for like 1-2 years and then they are out roaming the streets once again. I'm in love with the system in Sweden. It must be the best in the world.
o_O

uhh after reading that they should just kill him

searously

he even looks like a nut job in that pic (if thats him)
Quote by meganh37
Omg, that dog is so ****ing cute. And that guy hangs the thing and beats it to death. That guy should go through the same treatment. Hung and beat to death.

I'd prefer hung, drawn and quatured. (old British form of execution).
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
There's a video at the bottom, I thought they were going to show you it.
That made me sick to read. It's people like this that should burn. Who does that to a helpless animal? What a sick f*cking c*nt. Let's see him try this on a human with his size and watch him die squirming, squealing, crying like a little girl. God these stories piss me off so much.
****s sake

I hope he gets the **** kicked out of him in prison.

I don't get how if the judge says its the worse case he's seen then gives him six months, I don't know much about the law but seriously
Quote by Womage
****s sake

I hope he gets the **** kicked out of him in prison.

I don't get how if the judge says its the worse case he's seen then gives him six months, I don't know much about the law but seriously

If he runs into any PETA activists in there he's a dead man.
Feed your mind.
Quote by no_thing101
omg thats horrilbe. i heard a story on the news awhile ago about a group of adolescents torturing a cat. terrible stuff.

yar, if you look for it on 4chan, you can find a link to this video where two teenagers burn a kitten in an oven. It's alive at first.
Torture him and kill him. It's only right.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
That guy's sick, he should be sent to an asylum, after a few years in prison of course. That dog looked so innocent from that pic.

I hope his next 6 months are painful, and contain lots of meat hook sodomy.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
yar, if you look for it on 4chan, you can find a link to this video where two teenagers burn a kitten in an oven. It's alive at first.

*shudder*
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig

wh..what?

This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
+1 to everyone who said he should get life.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Quote by sixstringsteve
wh..what?

A simular (?) story was in the news a couple of years back where a couple of teenagers burnt a puppy in an oven with lighting fluid.
There's a bunch of retards like this
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
A simular (?) story was in the news a couple of years back where a couple of teenagers burnt a puppy in an oven with lighting fluid.
There's a bunch of retards like this

Thank you I just lost my supper.....