definitely booze. im such a lightweight that i get so drunk that i cant even see the fret markers sometimes
herb makes me write cool riffs tho lol
Epiphone SG - modded like crazy and sent through hell and back
Crate Flexwave 120 watt half stack -

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell
You don't really get addicted to 'herb'. Depends which one you want more, damaged liver or damaged brain.
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
Booze, I once threatened to kill myself at a party, which is weird as i'm not depressed :s the worst thing thats happened to me on herb is mild paranoia.
Quote by Les Paul Ell
they like you BECAUSE you've got a hot girlfriend. They see you and think, "woah, there must be something special bout him!" and they're gagging for it so they like you too. And it's kinda funny cos you won your current girlfriend over in a raffle.
herb i get depressed weird and quiet when im on it and everyone thinks im a killer, i just pretty much had conversations with myself in my head about what i looked like on weed and if it looked like i was really high, and the random laughing weed makes always makes me think im getting laughed at for some reason,but i quit now lol
I prefer to kill two birds with one stone and get twisted. Booze is definitely a way harder drug. I don't really get physically or mentally impaired on herb.
Quote by bradulator
Clitoris?

Quote by HeyItsChenny
i smoked weed for the first time last night... it was awesome.

end of story.
Alcohol screws me up more. Weed just makes me really happy and giggly. Sometimes it makes me tired and screws with my perception of time but I can always think straight. Can't do that with booze in me.
depends, theres a higher ceiling on booze, as i could drink and drink and drink and eventually be wrecked, but herb i'll mellow out and just chill and not get to another level after a certian point.

if im playing music though, herb. i have trouble improvising and keeping time when smoking, but when im drunk, i can go for hours.
In the long run, probably herb.
But idk...
Booze does damage quicker, but the the schizoprehnia and related physco' issues are probably worse than liver damage I guess.
I'm no doctor though, and i dont really care. I'll continue to drink and smoke pot regardless, coz im just hardcore enough
Your mom.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
booze
Gear
Jackson Rhodes
Jackson Kelly With EMG HZ's
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Sierra 28ce Acoustic Electric
Peavey Vypyr 212 (tube)
Line 6 Floor pod
Ibanez Toneblaster 30w
Custom Bass I built from spare parts
Fender Rumble 60 bass amp
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your mom.

This guy makes the most sense
Quote by Les Paul Ell
they like you BECAUSE you've got a hot girlfriend. They see you and think, "woah, there must be something special bout him!" and they're gagging for it so they like you too. And it's kinda funny cos you won your current girlfriend over in a raffle.