An invaluable source of information. Any city/town you are planning to visit and want to pick up some metal, take a gander at this.

www.metaltravelguide.com

Great idea if you ask me.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
That could come in real handy.

A great idea indeed.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Nice find.

Though I'm rarely in another country looking for metal places...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
That's great man, hopefully it has something on melbourne, i'm yet to find any really good metal shops down here
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Cool, this actually helped me find a few good metal places near where I live.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Good site, but if anything, it reinforces my view on how unmetal my locale is.

Edit: Though now I know Tom Phillips runs my local Tower Records (if its still open.)
I actually found a couple of places with this I wasn't aware of.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Among all the really really good places they listed in London I saw this gem of a description.
"Brand new rock & metal night EVERY SATURDAY @ SIN. Contains two rooms playing tunes as follows:- DISORDER ROOM: RAMPANT INFECTIOUS SOUNDS! DJ's: RIYAD - DEAD-BOY + GUESTS! Playing everything from: SOAD, NIN, The Offspring, HIM, Slipknot, Queens Of The Stoneage, Metallica, Lamb Of God, My Chemical Romance, Funeral For A Friend, Skindred, Aiden, Slayer, Pantera, Killswitch Engage, CKY, Nirvana, RATM, Poision The Well, Rob Zombie and loads more! DECADENCE ROOM: ROCK N ROLL NOISE POLLU ... "
I laughed.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
Quote by Mr. President
Good site, but if anything, it reinforces my view on how unmetal my locale is.

Yep, same here. Although I did find a few bars that play rock. Woo. Unfortunately, no hidden metal record shops...

This is still pretty helpful though, it will definitely be useful for when I go out of state.
meh some of these places are too mainstream, or the venue sucks
My sig is better than yours
^I was more interested in seeing music shops I didn't know.

Turns out I know them all. Here, anyway.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

Quote by mr kipling
Among all the really really good places they listed in London I saw this gem of a description.
"Brand new rock & metal night EVERY SATURDAY @ SIN. Contains two rooms playing tunes as follows:- DISORDER ROOM: RAMPANT INFECTIOUS SOUNDS! DJ's: RIYAD - DEAD-BOY + GUESTS! Playing everything from: SOAD, NIN, The Offspring, HIM, Slipknot, Queens Of The Stoneage, Metallica, Lamb Of God, My Chemical Romance, Funeral For A Friend, Skindred, Aiden, Slayer, Pantera, Killswitch Engage, CKY, Nirvana, RATM, Poision The Well, Rob Zombie and loads more! DECADENCE ROOM: ROCK N ROLL NOISE POLLU ... "
I laughed.

My god... sounds brutal
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
finally i can put this to good use with my mum going to LA and SF this week. thanks stranglehold

O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Thanks for this, a great site. They've recommeded The Bierkeller in Bristol, a great place there, planning to go to a good thrash show there on the 16th. Just a shame this site proves how un-metal my town - Bath - is.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Thanks man, there's only like 4 places in Tampa, and I knew of most of them, but its a great resource really.