Just wondering,

I'm sure you've seen the advert against piracy on the TV at the moment calling you a knock off Nigel if you pirate stuff.

I know alot of you do it, is anyone offended by the term?

Just want to know its effect.

Incase you don't have it overseas, here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TbqBPmInjQ is one of them.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
If I let something like that offend me I'd be a ****ing moron. But I don't download stuff illegally anyway......
Its supposed to offend movie pirates, but I don't really see how it could be in any way offensive.

Unless your name is Nigel, obviously.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
How about if everywhere you went you were greeting with these singing folk?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Maybe it's that I'm Canadian, but I don't get it. Is Nigel the guy sitting at the table? For some reason, I thought it would be Nigel off American Idol...
The only people I can see that offending are people named Nigel.
if thats the best weapon they have for preventing piracy then they arent getting anywhere

i just sing along to those ads
It makes me want to start a pirate dvd business
1 2

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
as thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a House of Leaves

My Rig
Quote by Will Swanson
HeavyReverb = Hero of The Pit 2010.
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
You sir are my absolute hero.
Last edited by HeavyReverb at Jul 18, 2008,
Knock off Nigel.. really... Did they hire someone from elementary school to write that?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
this advert was so annoying upon viewing i proceeded to download as much from limewire as possible