Hey everyone

so im playing some maiden and im gettin right into the solo and as i do a bend with my first finger i get a shooting pain in my lower arm about 4 inches above the wrist...

i hate doctors so i want to know if any of you have had the problem or if you no what it might be. Its only when i do a bend with my first finger not with any of the others
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
Pit =/= doctor.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
You hate doctors? Good look growing older and trying to avoid them
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
does anyone have anything to actually say about the pain or do u all just feel like bashing the fact that i fu**ing hate doctors...

if u all must no doctors are f***in retards who dont no **** all. last time i went with a broken arm (my right one not the one currently causing pain) the doctor pulled out a textbook to figure out why i had pain....

DUHUHHHH MY ARM IS BROKEN NUMB NUTS
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
I suggest you suck it up and go to a doctor.

It very well may be nothing serious
but if it is, it will only get worse over time
Quote by sluffinator
Yeh this guy knows his ****... just listen to him XD

Quote by ScreamingCheeto
NaivexLi is anything but naive. His post was a pretty good source of info.

Thanks

Quote by MightyAl

Pro tip, kids - girls are NOT impressed by your blood.
should have eaten you apple today
go to the doctor
You are now blinking manually
Quote by kowalinator
does anyone have anything to actually say about the pain or do u all just feel like bashing the fact that i fu**ing hate doctors...

if u all must no doctors are f***in retards who dont no **** all. last time i went with a broken arm (my right one not the one currently causing pain) the doctor pulled out a textbook to figure out why i had pain....

Are we talking about shattered, like bone poking out? Or just broken where you can't even tell, and why did you not tell him.

And you are just as bad as the gangster's who go "**** the police", when something happens you are gonna be like "Doc, help me doc!"
Pains are pretty common with guitarists, and the best advice i can give you is that if you have any sharp pains STOP PLAYING IMMEDIATELY. Take a 30 minute break before play. ing again, and if your still getting pain, take the day off. Now if you still have pain after a day or too i would suggest seeing the doctor. Many people have been hindered by their wrist or finger problems, playing for a bit is not worth hindering your playing ability permanently. Suck up your ego and take a break, believe me i have have heard this from very experienced players.
Quote by kowalinator

Yes, all doctors are exactly the same

Maybe you have a doctor that's well suited to your own intelligence?
Quote by SteveHouse
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome... dude you're gonna die..

HAH, carpal tunnel syndrome, firs of all, doesn't lead to death, and second of all is usually found in older people. But it is definately possible, 'cuz I got it and I am only 17 but it was right on the wrist and not 4 inches from it. Also, perhaps it is tendinitis?
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

I dont think they can hire doctors with that low of intelligence
Quote by Van Halen Man
HAH, carpal tunnel syndrome, firs of all, doesn't lead to death

Protip: They were taking the piss out of the TS

Quote by shreddin_frets
I dont think they can hire doctors with that low of intelligence

Touché
Quote by SteveHouse
hmm ok thanks to those of you who acutally said something useful to me....
i guess ill wait a day and if its the same thing then i guess ill go see a doctor

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate it when i cant play guitar!!!!
Maiden Rulezzz

Malum Mos Increbresco
its probably carpel tunnel, my grandma had it and it was fixed by surgery but she couldnt knit for like 2 years...(she got it from knitting)
Quote by kowalinator

Uhh yeah, common knowledge

The doctor probably pulled out a textbook to see what type of break it was. Grow up.

Edit:
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Ahhh Reva, you got there before me....
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG