well i just started playing guitar about 3-4 months ago and slowly getting the hang of it...im trying to teach my self.

on the amp..there is treble,middle,and bass what should i put these settings to? or can i just put them to whetever i like?

sorry if im using wrong terminology i am quite new to it.
Whatever you like.
Its your sound, you do whatever the hell you want with it.

As long as it sounds good.

MC name = Bearrorism
Personal preference. And not to be rude (I hate the people that tell me this lol) but please ask your questions in the right thread. In this case, it would be electric guitar.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

If I had an amp that only had those settings I would be buying a whole bunch of pedals for it.
Quote by Van Halen Man
Van Halen Man Is Awesome

Quote by Steve Martin
I believe that sex is the most beautiful, natural, and wholesome thing that money can buy.
Depending on what settings you have, you will get better.

If you have everything on 10, you will be a god within a year.
Quote by shreddin_frets
Depending on what settings you have, you will get better.

If you have everything on 11, you will be a god within a year.

fixed

MC name = Bearrorism
Quote by Van Halen Man
If I had an amp that only had those settings I would be buying a whole bunch of pedals for it.

mine haas but: Gain, Volume, Lead, Rhythm, Bass, Treble, Middle, Verb, and Chorus IN THAT ORDER
Mine has Gain and Volume also..

it goes...

[Input, Gain,Volume,Drive button, Volume, pedal input, Headphones,Treble,Middle,Bass] in that order.
the jacks on mine apart from the guitar input on my amp are pretty useless since my CD's dont ever wanna jam
well theres usually a decent base setup for different styles of music.

e.g.
you want your Middle scooped (really low) and your Bass + Treble high when playing thrash metal and such

Crank your bass + mids for classic rock, roll the treble back

idk thats what works for me. you'll catch on to it sooner or later