No, they would know, cut your hair dude, it's the only way, it has to be completely new hair.

and don't they normally do urine tests?
Last edited by Portuguese_boy at Jul 18, 2008,
they have a shampoo to get rid of any toxins still there
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Quote by RPGoof
I think it's 30 days it lasts in your system, but I'm sure.

isnt that for a piss test? Hair is as long as the hair is still there, definitely cut it
well i heard it stays in your hair WAY longer then in your system, thats why britney spears cut her hair lol.

but yeah drug thread, they know everything you want to know
Call me Trey.
http://abovetheignorance.org/

May be some content about this there ^. I think it's stored in your hair follicles and detectable up to three years (with the hair testing, NOT urine) later depending on the amount you smoke and individual physiology.
Don't do it? I pass my drug tests every time, but my boss still thinks Im a crackhead.
the part they test is usually the scalpe not the hair, so shaving your head just makes there job easier
Keep Strong Grundy

Quote by metaldud536
Milkshakes. They bring the boys to the yard.

Quote by humperdunk
OWNED
Quote by Bucketbot10
the part they test is usually the scalpe not the hair, so shaving your head just makes there job easier

Yes, that's why it has to be new hair, shave it, then let it grow a bit and shave it again until it's completely new hair.
your hair is like a record of your life, but when its cut you start over

you wouldnt need to shave your head just cut it fairly short and youll be all good
Quote by Aidan93
your hair is like a record of your life, but when its cut you start over

you wouldnt need to shave your head just cut it fairly short and youll be all good

He's probably had his hair cut several times since March.
Quote by blue_strat
Very low, but use the drugs thread.

WTF dude. The hair test can go back like 7 years.

TS, shave ur legs. It will grow back by the time they take ur hair hopefully.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
lol... where do they take the hair from?
Plus, I hear hair tests are very expensive, so the chance they are going to do it is nil, though it depends on the job. The normal crackhead/stoner probably isn't getting a high-paying government job.
ive heard it stays marked in your hair for as long as you want until you cut that ''layer'' of your hair off, in other words until you get a hair cut. youre lucky its not a piss test and even luckier that its not a spinal test lmao cuz if you took ecstasy itll stay in your spinal fluid for the rest of your life. seriously.
drugs stay in your hair WAY longer than your body

they get absorbed into the roots
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit