Poll: Should I buy this amp?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I buy this amp?
BUY IT
4 36%
DO NOT WANT
7 64%
Voters: 11.
http://www.musicgoround.com/gear/inventorydetails.asp?id=636576 I think it looks like a good bargain, yes I am going to play it before I buy it, but does anyone know if it is worth the money. It is tube... Also wondering if I can use an Eq and use that for a boost for more distortion?

EDIT: I have fender 250watt amp SS. I have a BC rich Warlock and Assassin, I play blues metal rock electronica jazz and fusion. I have 650$ in the bank and I get paid 200+ dollars next friday, I can also put my current amp down for about 20% of the price. Don't gig yet but I am going to.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Last edited by swordsrkewl at Jul 18, 2008,
What's your current setup?

What kind of music do you play?

What's your exact current budget?

Do you gig?
I stated information that I now see is of importance to this decision. Sorry about the lack there of earlier.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Um, well I played a DSL 401 and I loved it. I don't know if the TSL would be that different, but for what it's worth, the DSL I played was great.
If Rock is a lifestyle, then Metal's an addiction

"People don't kill people with giant boulders"
"They will if you take away their assault rifles"

Quote by Gee-tar-eist
I wouldnt give a ****, i would gladly play music for people to steal it!
Quote by Artemis Entreri
I've heard bad stuff about the TSL. But I've only heard, never experienced.

K I will check it out then.
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor

Quote by superslash1994
Well... You were looking at versatile amps... so. I would like to suggest an Egnater Tourmaster 4212. I've played one, and it seemed impossible to dial in bad tone. Probably one of the best amps I have played. I know it's out of your budget, but I would suggest either buying used, or saving up for it.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-