This sucks. I work with this amazing girl, and she alwys flirts with me, and I flirt back but she has a bf. At first I wasn't worried because he's a little preppy deushe bag. But tonight he came in and they seem really attached. Even though she still flirts with me. I really like this girl. Any suggestions?
Gear Wish list:

Gibson Custom Les Paul Left handed

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Gear Fund: 0/6000
idk man but i deal with that like everyday.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
sit down one afternoon, order a pizza, and come up with a scheme to break them up
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
she might turn out to be a total bitch especially if she is hanging around a douche bag prep. I remember there was this girl that would flirt with me a bit and i thought she would be the one but then she went out with this total douche bag and i was like wtf? then she had this huge party and i was like sweet maybe ill get to know her, but she ****ing un-invited me because there was too many people (in other words she invited me than at the last minute told me i couldnt come) than she went out wiht one of my best friends and for prom night wouldnt trust him to drive her ther even though hes a good driver and told him to rent a limo even though he didnt have enough money, he ended up asking a friend to give them a ride and still owes him money for gas, long story short, shes a ****ing ****. this girl might be the same.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
4)??????
Either wait for them to breakup or quit. It may be hard to get over her if you see her everyday at work.

To know another is to know a universe of others...
Sometimes a soul must wander to truly know it is home.

Andrew McMahon
Quote by Fuzzbox91
she might turn out to be a total bitch especially if she is hanging around a douche bag prep. I remember there was this girl that would flirt with me a bit and i thought she would be the one but then she went out with this total douche bag and i was like wtf? then she had this huge party and i was like sweet maybe ill get to know her, but she ****ing un-invited me because there was too many people (in other words she invited me than at the last minute told me i couldnt come) than she went out wiht one of my best friends and for prom night wouldnt trust him to drive her ther even though hes a good driver and told him to rent a limo even though he didnt have enough money, he ended up asking a friend to give them a ride and still owes him money for gas, long story short, shes a ****ing ****. this girl might be the same.

Good advice. My next action definately seems to be to get to know her better.
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

Quote by Fuzzbox91
*Wall of Text*

...WTF?
Member of the Nobuo Uematsu Fan Club

FFIX and FFXII Fan

The pit on incest....

Quote by wiggy1988
more like WINcest amirite?
look im just saying things arent always what they seem, and when girls go out with complete douchebags it can say a lot about their personality,
The Mitch Clem formula
4)??????
i think people get more confident talking with the other sex when they are in a relationship...idk im just saying that cause that happened to my friend he got a gf and all of a sudden had no problem talking to girls or flirting with them, but other than that i highly suggest that you dont try anything with her...it will be awkward and pretty chaotic after
never trust a preppy bitch

they turn on you faster than your big black freind that you went to jail with in the showers
Quote by strat335
relationship thread.

This. *reported for close*

TS, just copy paste your opening statement/question in the relationship thread.
I'd suggest getting over it.

You should have stopped at "I work with this girl who flirts with me even though she has a BF". How do you think she'll act if in some weird circumstance you end up with her? Especially if she seems "really attached" to him.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Write her the most epic shred ballad ever.

Make her orgazm to the sound of your blazing strings.

Works every time.
"Swords, nature's hell sticks."- Trip Fisk
Quote by Fuzzbox91

Here, take these for next time you post, you need them.

Quote by HeavenlyVirus
Here, take these for next time you post, you need them.

-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by mtforever
Write her the most epic shred ballad ever.

Make her orgazm to the sound of your blazing strings.

Works every time.

Ironically her bf plays guitar, but sucks horribly. He can only play difficult sounding things that are actually easy. Example: Enter Sandman
Gear Wish list:

ISP Decimator

Maxon OD808

Peavey 6505 Halfstack

strangulation then furious sex with her on top of his body
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"