so about 6 months ago I bought a jackson dxmg dinky and it's been my primary guitar ever since then till I've came across this horrible buzzing sound coming from my amp and at first I just thought my amp was ****ed up but after I fiddled with the imput on my guitar it buzzed on and off so I'm just figuring that's where its coming from. At first it wasn't so bad it would buzz max maybe once every 15 minutes, but now its gotten to the point where I can't even use that guitar to jam with my band. Any ideas, suggestions? I thought maybe it could just be a loose wire or something but I'm not sure.

-don kappyton
Sounds like a loose connection in the input if you've fiddled with it and it stopped, have you tried a different amp?
yea I've tried more then one but it didn't do anything for me. I'm almost positive its coming from the guitar, if you bump the cable just a little bit it buzzes. You have to sit perfectly still if you wanna play it.
Sounds like the Input then (assuming you've tried different cords). Check that the nut around the input is tight and I would be be looking up the electronics of your guitar in the mean time. Removing the input cover and having a look wont hurt, you might be able to fix it with a simple solder.
yeah I would say its a loose connection.... a few minutes repairing it with a soldering iron should do the trick.
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Quote by Haggard13
yeah I would say its a loose connection.... a few minutes repairing it with a soldering iron should do the trick.

What he said. However, if you're talking about the jack on your guitar, it's really an OUTPUT jack, because it's carrying the signal generated from the vibrations of the string to the magnetic pickups and eventually to your amp with the help of a cable.
I'm always scared I'm gonna **** my **** up when I get into the electrical part of my guitar because I know nothing about it. Not exactly sure what to do with it because I took the output apart but it didn't really do anything for me.