First off...there are many places this thread can go...so I apologize if its in the wrong forum. Has anyone listened to the punk goes crunk compilation yet? Cuz Ive listened to some of the songs...and its truly badass. Like Devil Wears Prada does Still Fly, A Day to Remember does Since You Been Gone, All Time Low (flame shield up) does Umbrella, and theres more...its intense.
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
i know dude adtr and tdwp song are ill since u been gone i definate car ride song where u sing it too be loud and annoying lol
This could possibly one of the worst things to happen to music.
ive only heard still fly and i thought it was alright. a band called Calvary Kids does 'crank that soulja boy' and 'pop lock and drop it'... sooo sick for a remake. they remind me of a emo band but they have some crazy screams and really low riffs. ai dee kay.
Quote by gtdude114
...and its truly badass.
made me lol
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
idk y they called it punk goes crunk either i guess just cuz it sounded cool? but idk i like it
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
Quote by gtdude114
idk y they called it punk goes crunk either i guess just cuz it sounded cool? but idk i like it

kill yourself.
Why make a thread on something as bull**** as this?
punk goes crunk = ****
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
terrible terrible terrible thread
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
I can't possibly imagine me liking this.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by The Spoon
How is since you been gone crunk? Its like calling TDWP music.

I'm sigging that.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Although the title is ****ing stupid since none of the bands on the cd are even remotely punk, I liked TDWP's still fly and I found all time low's umbrella catchy.

The rest was **** in my opinion/
yes
just TDWP and All Time LOW are normal
what the freak with the others bands!!
Quote by yanixkonak

what are you even talking about?
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
i like the a few of the covers for its comedic value, but the ODB one was horrible, should've down i cant wait or something, song sucks.
saduhsahe8rte38312812!
fadudsnuujn328rj023890~!
fsauh38nx,zx8888z8xxxxxzas32!!!11!
there is nothing good about this album. give it up. bands aren't punk, songs aren't crunk.

worthless crap.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Quote by Mr. Awesome.
Although the title is ****ing stupid since none of the bands on the cd are even remotely punk, I liked TDWP's still fly and I found all time low's umbrella catchy.

The rest was **** in my opinion/

Same here
I enjoyed Still Fly alot. Its funny cuz its their best song, and they didnt even write it.
Quote by yanixkonak
yes
what the freak with the others bands!!

TDWP sounds like pure bull****, their a good band, but i would expect more from them than that ****ty ass cover..****in ****
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.
Quote by byakuya08
TDWP sounds like pure bull****, their a good band, but i would expect more from them than that ****ty ass cover..****in ****

So their music sounds like pure bull****, but they are a good band?

I concur.
Quote by punk_metal
So their music sounds like pure bull****, but they are a good band?

I concur.

lol, sorry about that i wasnt really clear, i was actually talkin about how the cover sounded like bull****....man, i need some sleep, and sleep i shall do.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Your crying like a baby to the pit....You have pretty much ruined it for yourself.