Yeah, Waited in line for 2 and half hours for this movie....and it was well worth it? Amazing Movie Well done....Has anyone from the pit seen it yet? If you didnt YOU SHOULD.
I've never seen an entire thread's conversation in one post.

Bravo drummer16.
Quote by Gargantuan
You waited in line for 2 1/2 hours, WAS it worth it??

"Amazing Movie Well done"

Guess so.
it is awesome. and heath is the perfect joker!
Quote by jjennings216
i'd go gay for hendrix 128 he's fricken hillarious.

Quote by sadistic_monkey
To me, Jonas Brothers sound identical to Dragonforce. So I'm not sure what you've just proved.
Quote by hendrix_128
it is awesome. and heath is the perfect joker!

Exactly what he said. It's one of the best movies i've seen in a long time, and the Joker's part was played to perfection. It's also kind of two movies in one.
You had to line up for 2 and a half hours? I lined up for like, 15mins.

Its a pretty good movie, theres better out there though.
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
enough threads about batman already!

No, we need more threads about batman!
Quote by HeavenlyVirus
enough threads about batman already!

Then get out if you don't like it.
Are you sure to seen it? I've heard of people who just saw it, but none who just seen it.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I would probably prefer the original Batman movie with Jack Nicholson as the Joker, but then again I haven't seen The Dark Night....
Based on everyone's opinions it sounds like a fantastic movie....

MC name = Bearrorism
Dude, I saw it twice today already, one at midnight and one at like 6:45.
I waited a whole 10 seconds for my tickets. Almost didn't get seats with my girlfriend because it was so packed, but I didn't wait in line for 2 and 1/2 hours either.

On topic, it was an amazing movie.
Christian Bale, Heath Ledger, everyone was on thier 'A' game, and it turned out amazing.
Loved it.

Quote by Gargantuan
I would probably prefer the original Batman movie with Jack Nicholson as the Joker, but then again I haven't seen The Dark Night....
Based on everyone's opinions it sounds like a fantastic movie....

When you see it, I highly doubt you would prefer Nicholson as the Joker.
Not to jump on the bandwagon, but Ledger played the Joker amazingly. He made the character seem so insane and psychotic, perfect for the Joker in my opinion.

Too bad Heath passed away. Sucks.
Last edited by pucci6d6 at Jul 18, 2008,
well i loved it but i did not wait in line for 2 hours in fact i waited for about 30 seconds while my friends bought their tickets
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Crate XT120R
(broken) Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah

lolzords
Moreover did anyone see the "Watchmen" trailer.

I would pay full admission just to see that...

or watch it on youtube or something.
Yeah, I'm going to respect a persons' opinion who titles their thread 'So, I just seen the dark knight'. Bravo.
Quote by yeoldesmithy7
Moreover did anyone see the "Watchmen" trailer.

I would pay full admission just to see that...

or watch it on youtube or something.

Ya dude, and the new Bond movie looks pretty sweet too.
it's an awesome movie. best in a long time
we didnt even have to wait for tickets, the cinema was still packed though, apparently it still sold out.
I saw it tonight. It was indeed a great movie but personally I think The Joker could have been just a little crazier...I mean he played the part really well but sometimes he just seemed like just dude dressed up like a clown haha.
"I once seen a craw dad THIS BIG!"

I can't help it. Every time someone doesn't know how to use the word saw, I instantly get a mental picture of the writer as some dumb **** hillbilly.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke