Use the searchbar, for like the first time ever, and got nothing.
So, whats the first thing you ever heard someone you know say.
Cant be someone like Dane Cook/Adam Sandler, cause i highly doubt you know them in person.
Ill start!

It was last Tuesday, and there was this all night marching band thing. It's like 4 in the morning and im like, "aight guys, lets roll up onto the field" and then my teacher goes, "yes, let us roll onto the field indeed"

It was hilarious, but probably because it was like early in the morning and everyone was slap happy.
Anyother stories?

Share even if its one of those "you had to be there" stories
Rojam's new and improved band!!!!

Listen a little bit, we DON'T suck!
Last edited by Rojam at Jul 18, 2008,
I have one, but it was one of those "you had to be there" kind of story. I actually drooled on my art project because I was laughing so hard.
Not the funniest, but fairly recent.

Zack: "Birdwatching is easy, but I'd find a way to mess it up. I'd probably fall out of the tree."

Me: "Zack, you don't sit in a tree."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
we were in the car and some bikers from the gang the iron coffins were pulled up next to us and tried knockin on our windows and my buddy nimish is arabic he goes

"you can hurt us, you panzy bikers................. I ARABIC I BLOW YOUR ASS UP"

i swear to god it was the most hilarious thing in the world and he said it with such a straight face
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
it's one of those you had to be there things, but one time, i was in the car with my mom, and we had been looking for a parking spot for literally like 15 or 20 minutes, and she was getting really irritated. then, Yellow Submarine came on the radio, and my mom just glared at the radio and said, in a sinister tone, "I'm not in the mood for you, Ringo." I lol'd.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by BlackList666
we were in the car and some bikers from the gang the iron coffins were pulled up next to us and tried knockin on our windows and my buddy nimish is arabic he goes

"you can hurt us, you panzy bikers................. I ARABIC I BLOW YOUR ASS UP"

i swear to god it was the most hilarious thing in the world and he said it with such a straight face

ur friend is amazing.
Call me Trey.
Some kids at school were talking about tampons and the funny kid in class pronounced it in a weird way, he said "A TAMPIN?" everyone busted out laughing....
oh and it my art class we were painting out names on paper and a kid named Steven drew his letters weird and it looked like "Sfeven", so thats what we call him now hehe

MC name = Bearrorism
im not gunan lie when i say i almost pissed my pants their faces turned blue
Sex is good
Sex is fine
Doggy Style & 69
Just for fun
Or gettin paid
Everyone likes gettin laid
SomeoneYouKnew is funnier than your teacher.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
SomeoneYouKnew is funnier than your teacher.

Funny haha or funny eww?

I'd like to know how he knows my name
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
my sister told a really crappy joke and my bro goes "o my god thats hillarious". i just there for like 10 seconds and i go "that was actually pretty funny"